[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Dalton

Crazysight

lol, the only complete joke in here is your analysis of the Steelers. I thought Philly fans were the only d-bags around. Regardless how far you make it in to the post-season, you ended up in the same place the Bengals did last year, home and ringless. Looks like this year will be a repeat.

Nope, as long as you're here we'll always have company.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, the only complete joke in here is your analysis of the Steelers. I thought Philly fans were the only d-bags around. Regardless how far you make it in to the post-season, you ended up in the same place the Bengals did last year, home and ringless. Looks like this year will be a repeat.

Classic....I am sure that most fans would agree that The Steelers and the bungals ended up in the same place. :wacko: You are dumber than the other idiots in this thread.

Done deal? Not remotely.

:wacko: the only thing that counts this year is this year, twinkle toes. I've never denied their stellar history. I'm simply looking at the evidence this year.

:lol: whatever, dude. They don't desperately want respect. They're too busy winning games.

How's that dumb ass comment working out for you?

Hey, that's a great tip. What happens this year doesn't necessarily translate to next year. Hmmm, it's almost like the only that matters this year is this year. I've seen someone make that same argument somewhere...

• 2 weeks later...
Done deal? Not remotely.

:tup: the only thing that counts this year is this year, twinkle toes. I've never denied their stellar history. I'm simply looking at the evidence this year.

:lol: whatever, dude. They don't desperately want respect. They're too busy winning games.

Hey, that's a great tip. What happens this year doesn't necessarily translate to next year. Hmmm, it's almost like the only that matters this year is this year. I've seen someone make that same argument somewhere...

Guess they have plenty of free time now. Guess you were right on another note there twinkle toes. The only thing that matters is THIS year.

:wacko:

Dalton actually didn't play too bad in this one. Should have had two touchdowns with no INTs if not for a negated throw on an offsides by Green early in the first. This team, however, aptly called the "Bungles" needs a new coaching staff, plain and simple. How do you show up in your biggest game of the year and not be prepared to play, committing costly penalty after penalty, and mental miscues, against a team that's as well prepared as the Steelers, until you've thoroughly taken yourself out of the game? I have to wonder how many years it will be before Dalton pulls a Palmer himself.

Guess they have plenty of free time now. Guess you were right on another note there twinkle toes. The only thing that matters is THIS year.

:wacko:

It just keeps getting better...so when I said let's wait for their next five games before we say they deserve respect and I had to hear that idiot bungals fan tell me that they are busy winning games I guess I was right. Sorry buddy. Still the bungals ...and always will be. At least you beat the browns... :tup:

Dalton has gone 10 games with a TD pass, and is just shy of a 60% completion rate for the year with a short preseason and a fellow rookie as his best WR.

Dalton sure has passed the litmus test for me as a rookie QB . . .:wacko:

The cincy defense gave up 10 points in the 4th and let a 3rd string QB beat them. They gave up the game today . . .

Dalton has gone 10 games with a TD pass, and is just shy of a 60% completion rate for the year with a short preseason and a fellow rookie as his best WR.

Dalton sure has passed the litmus test for me as a rookie QB . . .:wacko:

The cincy defense gave up 10 points in the 4th and let a 3rd string QB beat them. They gave up the game today . . .

Never said anything about Dalton. This was entirely about the Bengals and a few of their fans asking for respect after they were 6-2 HALFWAY through the season. All I said was let's wait and see and they had to get all cocky and act like idiots. Dalton will be fine. Just no guarantee the bungals have turned the corner.

Nope...you just aren't paying attention. Failed attemp at being a smart ass. Should be a new huddle rule. Before you make a fool of yourself, you must read the entire thread.

So it's his fault you hijacked the thread and turned it into a venting sesh for yourself about Bengals fans?

My evidence:

OK junior....you keep moving the bar...we will see how much of a smart ass you are after the rest of THIS YEAR is over. I was actually giving them some respect but your ridiculous attitude deserves none. I hope they lose their next five and you are reduced to hoping to beat the clowns again in your yearly super bowl. Good luck against the real teams you are about to face with your rookie qb. At least you will have a good draft agin next year due to missing the playoffs. Have a good weekend twinkle toes.

"WELCOME TO THIRD PLACE LOSER! AS YOU SAID, THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS THIS YEAR. LMFAO. TOO BUSY WINNING GAMES? "

You freaking moron. A Browns fan. Gimme a break. At least the lowly lovable loser bengals fans know what a super bowl even smells like. We are third in our division HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON YOU DUMB ASS. ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST. That's like being down a point at half time. I really have never heard such a dumb comment. But then again....you are a browns fan.

By the way...where are you currently in the division? I know...the same place you always are. Dead last.

um no...talk to me in a month please. Good lord you guys are dumb. I honestly can't believe I am talking smack with two of the leagues joke franchise's fans. Please go and talk with the seachix and cards fans. You don't belong in a discussion with the big boys.

dug summed it up pretty well:

man.

the more i read your crap, the more of a tool you become.

Also realize how you failed to mention Andy Dalton just ONCE in multiple posts in the Andy Dalton thread.

Edited by bostonsoxandy

As a Bengals fan I'm happy to have Dalton at QB. It's nice to watch a game where the ball doesn't get thrown straight to the other team 2-3 times a game.

You should be happy, you have a good young QB, a potential star WR in AJ Green who is still raw but shows tons of promise and a very good defense. Of course some Steeler fans like Caddyman like to act like they've won every SB since the beginging of time and have never been bad in their history. They want to Athena on you before you can even enjoy your team getting better.

Just sucks as a Browns fan to lose our company in the cellar of the AFC North. Now the local fans need to start getting on board and supportng the team, or they'll continue to have blackouts on a regular basis.

• 4 weeks later...
...That's the biggest point you and all these other little girls are missing. Pittsburgh wins when it counts. We don't go running around halfway through the season screaming we are great. We understand there is one goal every year. That is to win it all. It certainly is not one of our goals to "narrowly lose a game". ..

Good thing that ain't one of your goals...

(Too bad it became reality)

Good thing that ain't one of your goals...

(Too bad it became reality)

I hear ya...the difference between you and me is that I am not happy about a mediocre season. The other difference is that I can be confident that we willl win again sometime soon. You can not say that. Your dreamy little team was putrid against winning teams. Your schedule will get harder and reality will soon smack you in the face.

Like I said before, you guys need to be smack talking with Browns fans. They are in your league. the Bengals are not in the conversation with the big boys just yet. And even when they are in that conversation possibly soon, it won't last. Good luck with your excitement in the next five years of making the playoffs. You sure as hell won't be winning it all soon. I am pretty sure we will win another one before you win your FIRST.

I hear ya...the difference between you and me is that I am not happy about a mediocre season. The other difference is that I can be confident that we willl win again sometime soon. You can not say that. Your dreamy little team was putrid against winning teams. Your schedule will get harder and reality will soon smack you in the face.

Like I said before, you guys need to be smack talking with Browns fans. They are in your league. the Bengals are not in the conversation with the big boys just yet. And even when they are in that conversation possibly soon, it won't last. Good luck with your excitement in the next five years of making the playoffs. You sure as hell won't be winning it all soon. I am pretty sure we will win another one before you win your FIRST.

How does their schedule get harder? If it does the schedule of PIT (BAL & CLE) also gets harder because we play the same divisions. You do realize that only 2 games out of 16 are scheduled based on where you finish. And that is a relative to your division thing, I'm guessing CIN was 3/4 in the division last year, and now they are 3rd. So those 2 games are not going to get that much harder.

Could you be any more arrogant and condescending? This is the type of Steeler fan that most people talk about running into online. It amazes me how delusional some fans are. Just assuming you'll get back there, because you still think the Steelers are some dominant team in the NFL. At least Menudo is somewhat realistic, not nearly as a big a homer as you, and most importantly has respect for other teams and their fans.

How does their schedule get harder? If it does the schedule of PIT (BAL & CLE) also gets harder because we play the same divisions. You do realize that only 2 games out of 16 are scheduled based on where you finish. And that is a relative to your division thing, I'm guessing CIN was 3/4 in the division last year, and now they are 3rd. So those 2 games are not going to get that much harder.

Could you be any more arrogant and condescending? This is the type of Steeler fan that most people talk about running into online. It amazes me how delusional some fans are. Just assuming you'll get back there, because you still think the Steelers are some dominant team in the NFL. At least Menudo is somewhat realistic, not nearly as a big a homer as you, and most importantly has respect for other teams and their fans.

Dude...I am actually less of a homer then Menudo. He will even tell you that. The point you are missing is that this dude and others started the smack talk. They have no reason whatsoever to talk smack on this team. That would also apply to the Cowboys, the Pats, the Packers, and a few other teams over the years that are just not in the same class as the freaking bengals and browns for that matter. This goof talking junk on the Steelers getting knocked out of the playoofs would be like me as a Pittsburgh Pirates fan attempting to abuse a Yankees fan for getting knocked out early. That would be a total joke. There are some franchises in each sport that are just elite and win year ibn and year out each decade. Then there are some that never win. Kind of like the bengals. That's my point junior. You should understand what I mean since you root for some of the lowliest franchises in all of sports.

Dude...I am actually less of a homer then Menudo. He will even tell you that. The point you are missing is that this dude and others started the smack talk. They have no reason whatsoever to talk smack on this team. That would also apply to the Cowboys, the Pats, the Packers, and a few other teams over the years that are just not in the same class as the freaking bengals and browns for that matter. This goof talking junk on the Steelers getting knocked out of the playoofs would be like me as a Pittsburgh Pirates fan attempting to abuse a Yankees fan for getting knocked out early. That would be a total joke. There are some franchises in each sport that are just elite and win year ibn and year out each decade. Then there are some that never win. Kind of like the bengals. That's my point junior. You should understand what I mean since you root for some of the lowliest franchises in all of sports.

So fans of all other teams don't have right to talk smack with the fans of elite teams? Only fans of elite teams can talk smack with each other?

Menudo may be a bigger homer than you but he is more civil and doesn't rip into fans of other teams for starting a thread showing some positive attitude about their team.

I guess I'll just get used to ignoring you, because you just act like one of those people who thinks that PIT has never been a crappy team, and has won like half of the SB in history. Never mind that period in the 80s when they were not very good and CLE was winning division titles and battling with Denver for the AFC crown every year. Heck even from 98-04 they were only in the playoffs 3 times, and finished 3rd/4th the other 4 years

The Steelers are not elite like the Yankees, neither are the Pats, Cowboys or Packers. No NFL team is that elite. All of those teams have had brief periods of success surrounded by plenty of years of mediocrity. So please spare us all your elitist attitude. Your Athena stinks just like ours. Your team is capable of falling into the abyss of mediocrity, and never sniffing a SB again.

Yeah, Zeke, you clearly have so much to show for your team this year. One and done in the playoffs... just like the Bengals. Nice that your team was able to do just as well as the Bengals this year. And then... the Steeler aging core players exposed by Tebow of all people. TEBOW! Oh the hughmiliation.

While Cincy's organization has had issues for a long time attacking/keeping talent and struggles to even sell out games these days, Dalton was a tremendous bright spot for this team.

No one really figured they would be remotely competitive this year but they hit on their top two picks. Dalton was quite composed from the jump and has proven he is an NFL caliber QB right out of the gate which is pretty rare.

His Y/A will improve as he improves and gets a few more weapons but all in all he had an outstanding rookie season making the jump to the pros.

All the who is the biggest homer or smack artist aside, Dalton has a bright future as a talented young player with serious upside long term.