[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best

LB49ers

any status update on this guy for this Sun...also like to get input from others bout him rest of the year, Det now has 3 other RB, does this mean his touches are going to be even more limited when/if he even does return?

He's not playing this Sunday - Week 10. The fact that they signed Kevin Smith means either they aren't happy with Keiland Williams or Best isn't coming back anytime soon or both.

I knew I should have traded him the minute he broke that 88 yard touchdown against the Bears in week 5. :wacko:

yep, but I'm sure everyone knows about his injury issues, he had 2 monster games early last season too....I only gave up V. Davis for him already had F.Davis/Hernandez so it was just a bench spot anyways , while Davis is playing he hasns't done much since the trade vs. Best who doesn't play period :tup:

Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best is unlikely to play against the Chicago Bears on Sunday as he continues to recover from his most recent concussion, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

NFC North blog

Seifert ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert writes about all things NFC North in his division blog.

• NFL Nation blog

Best, who has dealt with concussions dating back to college, is scheduled to meet with more doctors this week and will undergo further testing, the source said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7205247/...y-return-sunday

He's not playing this Sunday - Week 10. The fact that they signed Kevin Smith means either they aren't happy with Keiland Williams or Best isn't coming back anytime soon or both.

I think Smith's signing was more for depth as Harrison is out for the year. I think he could end up as more than that, but I dont think his signing is indicitive of anything with Best. At least not yet :wacko: