[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DHB

pork chop express

All the talk from Hue Jackson was that DHB (and Boss who was also missing from most of the game) were just not part of the offensive packages being used during the game. There was a rumor somewhere that they missed a team meeting, either way it smells of an internal struggle and players being on the coaches bad side.

He was dropped in our league and I may take a flier on him, but I wouldn't start him (especially with the game being tonight and not much info available).

Wideouts are to Oakland as running backs are to Shanahan. I benched Ford last week and it cost me the game. I have no choice but to start him tonight but I'm not exactly confident. In another league I have Bey and I won't be starting him going forward unless I get killed by injuries.

Wideouts are to Oakland as running backs are to Shanahan. I benched Ford last week and it cost me the game. I have no choice but to start him tonight but I'm not exactly confident. In another league I have Bey and I won't be starting him going forward unless I get killed by injuries.

I'm starting Ford over Mike Williams this week. Sorry to tell you but I am usually dead wrong

I'm starting Ford over Mike Williams this week. Sorry to tell you but I am usually dead wrong

Someone paid $71 for Ford in one of my leagues this week. Yes, our budget is $100 for the season, and yes, he still had $71 to spend after week 9, and yes, he spent it on Ford.

i told u guys...sorry

mike williams is probably going off

Yep, hugh catch & done for the night. At least one of Moore's TDs woulda been Ford's I reckon.

And if you FedEx Ford a fresh turd, suddenly you're the problem. They add you to all kinds of watch lists and such. I hate fantasy football.