[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet another questionable trade thread

Scorcher

The trade is Team A 8-1 gives M williams TB and Tebow

team b 3-6 gives michael Turner

Team A; QB Brady, Tebow

RB A Foster,Benson, Tate, Hillis

WR VJax, Colston, J Ford, Decker, Jon Baldwin,

TE Graham

Team B Qb, Flacco, Palmer

RB Gore, Ware, Turner,Jacobs

WR G Little, Wayne, LLoyd, Ocho Sazenbacher

TE, Pettigrew, Witten

An up and down ww qb and a wr that is going to the WW for the no 4 RB doesn't seem even to me. This is a 2 keeper league.

Edited by Scorcher

Are we really going to have a questionable trade thread on one involving the most polarizing figure in sports who is a much better fantasy QB right now to QB needy team?

No, I dont think it's a great trade becasuse Tebow could be on the bench before seasons end.... But obviously there are plenty on the other side of the coin eho think he can succeed, and even more who just love his FF potential...

Add to that, Turner does not have a ton of keeper value left past this season. That may not be reality, but its a vast perception that he's lost a step and will start to decline.

Moreover, if both teams feel they got an upgrade, which it's clear both did, then who are you to say it's not even? Hell, a trade doesnt even have to "even" for it to be advamtageous for both teams...

seems a little uneven in my eyes in terms of the players value now, but who knows what can happen from now on. Could go either way, i would leave it alone but if i got offered that trade, there is no way i would take it, i would make the 8-1 team pay a little more for turner.

very poor decision making on team b's part, but a rationale for this might be keeping tebow and a rebound next year for mwill (tbb). while he is still working on his nfl skill sets, tebow puts up good ff numbers. team b might like the "automatic" bonus via rushing yards. but imo a very bad trade for them but not sure how you can prove wrongdoing.

Nothing to complain about.

Team B obviously want to keep Tebow for next season. If Tebow learns how to throw accurately and consistently by nex seasont this is a mighty good trade.

As someone already said. Turner is starting to decline and is probably not worth keeping anyway.

There's been way too much of this with challenging questionable trades. The fact of the matter is that everyone has different opinions and perspectives on players and sure in the end, only one person will be right (whether the player/s were studs, mediocre or awful) but as long as there is no collusion, just let people manage their own teams to the best of their ability and for the chips to fall as they may.

I think the biggest reason why people make a stink about so-called crappy trades is for a couple reasons 1- they're playing the team who they feel just got the better end of the trade that weekend, or 2- the team that they feel got the better end of the deal was already a solid team and one of the best teams in the league and they just got stronger/harder to beat.

very poor decision making on team b's part, but a rationale for this might be keeping tebow and a rebound next year for mwill (tbb). while he is still working on his nfl skill sets, tebow puts up good ff numbers. team b might like the "automatic" bonus via rushing yards. but imo a very bad trade for them but not sure how you can prove wrongdoing.

One thing that made me wonder about this is that the 2 people involved are related, also the team B owner is constantly crying foul when things don't go his way. For these reasons I wanted objectivity, so I posted here. It is sometimes hard to be objective when you are directly affected. Better to post here than to cause problems in your league.

Sure.

Honestly, in a 2 player keeper I wouldn't want to keep tebow or williams. Imo he was better off with turner. Is he a threat to leave? Might be worth looking at rules to ensure retention when an owner thinks they are out of it and thinking about next year.

Sure.

Honestly, in a 2 player keeper I wouldn't want to keep tebow or williams. Imo he was better off with turner. Is he a threat to leave? Might be worth looking at rules to ensure retention when an owner thinks they are out of it and thinking about next year.

In my opinion he is a threat to stay. I will def check the rules.