[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Mays

He's not very good :wacko:

DJ, Miller and Woodyard. I'm not even sure if he's playing on base downs

that is just it...that is what he is playing on but the Broncos look like they have been playing a bunch of nickle of late...anyway you cut it..unless the Broncos are facing a very run heavy team he is going to be a risky play....last week looked like it was a match that was made for Mays but the Raiders got behind and only had 21 non-QB rushes.

that is just it...that is what he is playing on but the Broncos look like they have been playing a bunch of nickle of late...anyway you cut it..unless the Broncos are facing a very run heavy team he is going to be a risky play....last week looked like it was a match that was made for Mays but the Raiders got behind and only had 21 non-QB rushes.

Base- DJ, Miller, Mayes

Nickel- Woodyard, DJ with Miller moving to DE

Current line-up? Can't say I've watched much of Denver's games

Linebacker: For fantasy purposes, DJ Williams is the only safe LB on the Broncos. However, even he has had a couple of poor weeks in a row now. The only thing I can see as a possible culprit is a below average number of tackle opportunities the last two weeks. As a DJ owner I can safely say that I am going to keep plugging him in my starting lineup, especially against Chiefs team that ranks 4th in the NFL with 30.6 rushing attempts/game. Also, considering that the Chiefs run the ball so much I think this sets up to be a good week to have Joe Mays in your lineup. Yes, the same Joe Mays that has scored just two total points the last two weeks. I know a 3-star rating sounds crazy, but Mays plays in base downs and against the Chiefs rushing attack he should see the field much more and that will hopefully equate to solid fantasy production. Wesley Woodyard is the yin to Mays yang, meaning he sees the field in sub-packages. This week I think that Woodyard could see a significant decrease in the snaps he plays, versus what he has played in recently. I should also point out that a knee injury has kept Woodyard out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday.