[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do the Pats lose 3 in a row?

Scooby's Hubby

Will the Pats have 3 losses in a row? The Jets are -2 (at least as of last night). The Jets are 4-0 at home this year. How does Belichick regroup his team for a win this week, or does the unthinkable happen and they lose 3 in a row? When was their last 3 game losing streak?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Will the Pats have 3 losses in a row? The Jets are -2 (at least as of last night). The Jets are 4-0 at home this year. How does Belichick regroup his team for a win this week, or does the unthinkable happen and they lose 3 in a row? When was their last 3 game losing streak?

I like The Jets in this one.

I'm preparing for a tough back and forth game with the Pats squeaking one out, say 24-20, with a big defensive stop/TO late.

Or Sanchez could pull an Eli Manning..... :wacko:

I think it must have been 2002.....yup just checked

Not counting preseason they lost 3 in a row then another after the bye week back in 2002.

Say what you want about Belicheck - but he's not stupid. I expect him to realize that containing Brady and trying to slow games down to protect that atrocious D is killing his team, and to see him cut Brady and the passing game loose this weekend. NE's best bet to win is to turn games into track meets and force other teams to outscore them - ala Manning & the Colts for years. No way a Sanchez QBed team can put enough points on the board to keep up this weekend. I think the Pats and the points are a great play.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Say what you want about Belicheck - but he's not stupid. I expect him to realize that containing Brady and trying to slow games down to protect that atrocious D is killing his team, and to see him cut Brady and the passing game loose this weekend. NE's best bet to win is to turn games into track meets and force other teams to outscore them - ala Manning & the Colts for years. No way a Sanchez QBed team can put enough points on the board to keep up this weekend. I think the Pats and the points are a great play.

That won't happen if the Jets defense played like it did last week. The problem with your approach is that the deep ball against the Jets is hard to come by and the Pats don't really have deep threat (Branch being the best of them). What the Pats need to do is use Welker and those big TE's against the Jets slow linebackers and pound BJGE the way they did last time against the Jets. If they put Brady back in the pocket too much waiting too long looking for the deep threat, the Jets defense will pound him eventually. Matchups this week favor the Jets.

Edited by Dcat

It really counts on NE being able to establish the run. They said last week they needed to go back to old school football, but ended up chasing Pit the whole game. BJGE looked effective so maybe they will stick with the gameplan a little more considering last weeks loss.

That won't happen if the Jets defense played like it did last week. The problem with your approach is that the deep ball against the Jets is hard to come by and the Pats don't really have deep threat (Branch being the best of them).

NE doesn't rely on deep passes to make its O work. I'm not sure where you took from my post that I think they will be throwing deep a lot.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I simply bet that Rex Ryan's obnoxious, unearned over confidence will yet again have his team in the wrong mind frame to win. Other than produce hollow promises what has he really produced.

Meanwhile the coniving, cheating rat that is Belicheck will yet again have a superior game plan and will have his team properly focused.