[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago o Line

Scorcher

Maybe? I noticed they had Cutler rolling out - by design - a whole heck of a lot more than in weeks past. This is when Cutler is at his best, so it's kind of curious as to why it took them so long to figure it out. Their OL will look a lot better when he's moving by design. We'll see how it works out this week against a much faster defensive line, though.

Maybe? I noticed they had Cutler rolling out - by design - a whole heck of a lot more than in weeks past. This is when Cutler is at his best, so it's kind of curious as to why it took them so long to figure it out. Their OL will look a lot better when he's moving by design. We'll see how it works out this week against a much faster defensive line, though.

All true. The designed roll outs are new and it took Martz 2 years to figure out Cutler isn't a pocket QB, nor does the O line have the ability to give him +5 secs in said pocket.The next step is to allow Cutler to change the play at the line.Tice is doing a good job of turning pig chit into candy. Suh will give them fits if Cutler can't do his thang. Carimi I fear is done for the year. Latest I heard he's back in a month after the scope he just got. A month means "not this year", unless perhaps the playoffs, if they can pull that off. I think the only reason he's not on the IR list is the Bears have no one to move up, so they'll leave him on the bench and wait to see what happens.

Lastly...the Kitties game is a must win. And they must win w/ dominance. Detroit came out of the box fast and surprised a few (not me). They're coming off a bye after stomping Denver. Twill be a tough game.

Go Bears!!!!

ETA:

Crap their wearin' the throw backs this week. Have they ever won a game w/ those??? :tup::wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

I think you will be OK, RR. I see the Bears running and controling the clock against Detroit and the Bears Defense will most likely guess right when lining up against Stafford and the more obvious passing situations. I am worried about Stafford this week, I see a 2 TD passing game at best with less than 260 yards passing. Just keep the big plays off the board for Detroit. Your worst nightmare will be if anyone can run for Detroit, including but not limited to Kevin Jones who is fresh, or Mo Morris who is averaging 4.9 per carry

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

ETA:

Crap their wearin' the throw backs this week. Have they ever won a game w/ those??? :tup::wacko:

You mean Alternate orange uniforms

Can't be the throwbacks like they wore last year as NFL rules only allow one type of alternates a year and for a maximum of 2 games and they wore the orange against the Packers this season.

And they had won games with those: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Bears

On November 13, 2005 and October 29, 2006 (both times in games against the San Francisco 49ers), the Bears introduced an orange alternate home jersey. The orange swaps roles with the navy blue on this alternate jersey, as it becomes the dominant color while the navy complements. The orange spamshirts were worn again on October 19, 2008 at home against the Minnesota Vikings in a 48–41 victory.[42]

The Bears also wore the orange spamshirts against the Detroit Lions on October 28, 2007 and most recently in a November 1, 2009 game vs. the Cleveland Browns (Bears won 30–6). The Bears previously wore orange spamshirts as part of a throwback uniform in a Thanksgiving Day game at the Dallas Cowboys in 2004. Their uniforms, especially for their classic look, have been cited as one of the best in the league.[43]

If they can keep Suh off Cutler, probably with constant double teams, and use the tight ends to reinforce the O line, then Cutler can do some damage rolling out. Any attempt to stay in the pocket will be futile.