[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh

piratesownninjas

How many more times are they going to allow him to try and rip a quarterbacks head off before they drop the hammer on him? I dislike Cutler as much as the next guy, but Suh ripping his helmet off is beyond dangerous. Lions/Suh apologist, you need not respond with your defense of him. It's weak. The time is getting close for a suspension. His body of work in less than two years is impressive. He makes Rodney Harrison look like a girl scout.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you watch the play or replay at all or are you just spouting off?

No, I was watching the game. How about you? watching or just being a bag of dicks?

Mike Pereira said in a tweet that he should have been penalized, and that he ripped Cutlers helmet off from inside the back of it.

No, I was watching the game. How about you? watching or just being a bag of dicks?

Mike Pereira said in a tweet that he should have been penalized, and that he ripped Cutlers helmet off from inside the back of it.

I read somewhere that Mike Pereira also previously tweeted that he's been wrong lately. :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

do we have a link to the head ripping ?

I'm sure it will be on the highlight package on NFLN or ESPN when they recap that game. Suh was chasing Cutler on a run, Cutler as he's going down has Suh behind him, Suh grabs Cutlers helmet, gets his hand inside the back of Cutlers helmet, and then twists/rips. It's not his worse offense, but given his track record...

He's going to keep on doing garbage like this until the league drops the hammer on him.

I'm sure it will be on the highlight package on NFLN or ESPN when they recap that game. Suh was chasing Cutler on a run, Cutler as he's going down has Suh behind him, Suh grabs Cutlers helmet, gets his hand inside the back of Cutlers helmet, and then twists/rips. It's not his worse offense, but given his track record...

He's going to keep on doing garbage like this until the league drops the hammer on him.

He's practicing so he can actually rip Rodgers head off when they play.... It's his master plan :wacko:

I hope that this play was more egregious than the last time that you got all upset with Suh twisting/ripping someone's head off.

The head ripping was wrong, but not calling him on the push was terrible. Bad bad refs. He's a goon...a good football player but a goon. He needs to be taken aside and lambasted by the coaches.

I hope that this play was more egregious than the last time that you got all upset with Suh twisting/ripping someone's head off.

I wasn't out of line then either. The league fined him for those exact hits. You better not have once complained about either Harrison being a dirty player.

I wasn't out of line then either. The league fined him for those exact hits. You better not have once complained about either Harrison being a dirty player.

Dude, you're getting hysterical.

Take a deep breath or two. In. Out. In. Out.

Better now?