[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh

piratesownninjas

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh ripped off his helmet. There's no question about that. Years ago that's cool. Today it should be a penalty. He knocked Cutler down for no reason after the play. No penalty.

Earl get a $5K fine for wearing the wrong shoes!???? :wacko:

Suh is a good player, but he's a goon!

Nuff said.

He's still a goon!

you are a chicago fanatic. , your opinion means nothing because you have no real opinion.

just blind fanaticism

Clearly you have no idea what kind of poster robn is. And who are you to say who has a real opinion or not? You did answer my question from yesterday... You're clearly a bag of dicks.

on this subject :wacko: I have been posting specifically on topic, im not just attacking the guy....

as for being a bag of dicks, Ive watched the replays again and again and you still appear to have made up everything about your description of him maliciously ripping the helmet off on purpose

another pre-determined opinion perhaps??

dunno how i am out of line for knowing a cutler fan wont exactly see the subject unbiased

Edited by coordi88

Oh no you didn't!! Rockin is one of the most respected posters here. Check ur facts son and come again!! :wacko:

i might be a new guy here but im not wrong. and i have seen him talk about cutler so i know how he feels

Edited by coordi88

I don't know if repeatedly calling someone a bag of dicks is called for.

We are just debating football. It isn't like the guy hit your sister or something.

Agreed and it certainly seems to go against several parts of the Forum Rules, specifically the first one

"Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling."

I note that it emphasizes "ALL" other posters, not just veterans. Nor does it say its ok to to disrespect new members because they're just a bunch of noobs.

People have different opinions, agree to disagree and move on.

Agreed and it certainly seems to go against several parts of the Forum Rules, specifically the first one

"Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling."

I note that it emphasizes "ALL" other posters, not just veterans. Nor does it say its ok to to disrespect new members because they're just a bunch of noobs.

Name calling is what many vets love to do here. And since they have probably been long time customers, don't expect any moderation.

Or grow a pair and move on. :wacko:

If I may...

First off, I'm not a Bears fan, or a Packers fan or a Vikings fan. In fact, the only times I can remember rooting against the Lions IN MY ENTIRE LIFETIME is when they've played the Niners. That's it. I mean, who the hell roots against the freaking Lions? It's like rooting against the Clippers or people out here on Tobacco Rd. rooting against NC St. OK, maybe RR is old enough to remember when they were actually good (and, no, I'm not talking about the oh-so-brief "Scott Mitchell era") so maybe he's got something against Bobby Lane. Who knows.

None the less, I actually liked Suh coming out of college. I thought he should have gone #1 overall and was impressed, obviously by the fact that he was a game-changing beast, but that he also seemed like a bright kid. But I can't see how anyone not blinded by loyalty can defend him. He's playing dirty, plain and simple, and the fact that he asked for audience with the commish was a joke. Anyone with half a brain can look at the game tape and see that he pushes the line as far as he can, and sometimes a bit further than that.

So, the first guy who needs to grow a sack is him. Dude needs to be a man and not be a cheap-shot artist. He's too good, too strong, too talented to resort to that.

Others on the "grow a sack" list?

1) The rest of that D, who acted like punks because their own offense let them down. It's not freaking Cutler's fault that you turned the damned ball over 6 times. Go rip off Stafford's helmet. Go take out your punter's knees. Is there anything more pathetic than watching a team get chippy when they're getting blown out?

2) The coach, who came away from the "shake-gate" saga looking like a total effing chimicanga. Plain and simple. My boy Harbaugh needed to chill out until he got to the locker room, but I'd like to thank Schwarz for acting like such a tool that he nearly got Harbaugh off the hook.

3) The entire organization. You've been given your pick amongst the best college players basically every year for the last 20, and you still suck. You teased us this year, but now sit on the verge of disappointing everyone who just wants to see the Washington Generals beat the Globetrotters and all their silly moves, just once.

4) Any Lions fan who ever implies that any vitriol directed towards that team or its players is based in envy. "You just wish he was on your team". OK, perhaps, but I'll say that I never defended roided out pricks like Bonds and Romanowski when they played in SF. I certainly wasn't going to argue with the production, but I didn't exactly have their backs. But, more importantly, there's basically no fan of any team in the NFL who has any envy what-so-ever towards the Lions.

That is all.

Edited by detlef