[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, yeah, I know he's a "stud" but...

BS Miscreant

Vincent Brown, for one. Harry Douglas possibly this week.

Vincent Jackson. Starting the "other Vincent" from here on out. I won't VJax again this year. Might even cut him, so he can poison someone else's roster.

How about LeGarrette Blount as well? He really underperformed my expections this year. He was my keeper in two leagues, and I drafted him early in another. HUGH mistake. Two of those teams are 'pretenders' at best, the third is already teats up at 2-8.

That 2-8 team, and one of the 'pretenders' also sport Mr. Roddy White. Yet another fantasy panty waist.

I will never draft any of those three stiffs earlier than the 7th round again. If ever.

Bitter? Moi? :wacko:

ETA: Eh..misread the headline. Oops.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

include me on the derailed train that has been VJax this season...i'm exhausted from trying to guess when he'll bag it, or when he'll blow-up...kind of like a car wreck, too...you know it's bad, but you just have to slow down to take a look and screw-up the rest of traffic... :wacko:

I have Roddy, V-Jax and Miles Austin on one of my teams. Suffice to say I was very happy with my WR situation coming out of the draft. In retrospect, thank god I drafted Steve Smith late and stole Marques Colston during his injury. Somehow, that team is still in first place, though I'm really not sure how.

Edited by nelsosi

Vincent Jackson. Starting the "other Vincent" from here on out. I won't VJax again this year. Might even cut him, so he can poison someone else's roster.

How about LeGarrette Blount as well? He really underperformed my expections this year. He was my keeper in two leagues, and I drafted him early in another. HUGH mistake. Two of those teams are 'pretenders' at best, the third is already teats up at 2-8.

That 2-8 team, and one of the 'pretenders' also sport Mr. Roddy White. Yet another fantasy panty waist.

I will never draft any of those three stiffs earlier than the 7th round again. If ever.

Just got him off waviers this week, was my second choice behind Denarious Moore. Brown will go right into my WR3 slot behind Calvin and Fitz, ahead of Doug Baldwin and some other stiffs.

Just got him off waviers this week, was my second choice behind Denarious Moore. Brown will go right into my WR3 slot behind Calvin and Fitz, ahead of Doug Baldwin and some other stiffs.

Yeah, I managed to pick him up in three leagues. Good to hear there's another believer out there. Nothing to lose, eh?!

I picked up Harry Douglas for this week.. I am seriously thinking about benching Roddy and playing Douglas because of their preformance last week... Whats everyones thoughts on that.... I'm also playing the #1 seat this week..... I could use the win....

Julio is the #1 in ATL, when healthy. It looks like Roddy is one of those players that needs constant targets to keep him in the flow of the game. He's not being force fed like last year and has been very inconsistent because of it. Julio is just more of a physical presence than Roddy.

i don't think so. Julio had the one big yardage game vs the sorry Colts. outside of that how is Jones #1?

On the two teams I have Roddy I also have Marshall who has become my #1(A Johnson is resting in one). Thing is, I see Roddy as a pretty good #2 now that I'm over the shock of having drafted him at the end of the 1st. In a ppr he's still scoring double digits every week with the exception of one very bad game a few weeks ago. The thing with Nelson, who I also have, is that although he has scored 4 times and twice in the last two weeks he is pretty much a disaster most weeks if he doesn't score. As bad as Roddy's been with regard to his ADP, he's been consistent.

i don't think so. Julio had the one big yardage game vs the sorry Colts. outside of that how is Jones #1?

Wk1 vs CHI 5-71

Wk3 vs TB 6-115

Wk4 vs Seattle 11-127

Wk9 vs IND 3-131-2

Do your research, son. I don't think Roddy has lost his place as the #1, but it sure is seeming like WR1 and 1a

... The thing with Nelson, who I also have, is that although he has scored 4 times and twice in the last two weeks he is pretty much a disaster most weeks if he doesn't score. As bad as Roddy's been with regard to his ADP, he's been consistent.

Sat Roddy for D Moore in what is a friends and family league but couldn't bring myself to sit him for Nelson in my big money league. Thank goodness my Roddy vs Nelson comparison showed true, at least this week. Won by six and maintain a two game lead with two to play. Never sit your studs. :wacko: