[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The worst game

eags

They should refund the fans their money. This was the worst quarterbacked and coached game I have ever seen! I shut it off. I also think it was the worst announced game this year. Who the hell was the guy with the lisp? NFL network has 6 more games? What a joke!

dont care about how it translates into the standings etc............it was terrible football for 56 minutes, and i can understand his point on it being a bad game. anyone can admit that, whether you care if it was bad or not. funniest part was the sideline reporter blowharding about what a great game it was to watch.

They should refund the fans their money. This was the worst quarterbacked and coached game I have ever seen! I shut it off. I also think it was the worst announced game this year. Who the hell was the guy with the lisp? NFL network has 6 more games? What a joke!

either you are a Jets fan deep down or a Tebow hater. Good luck with that. :wacko:

i'm definately not a jet's fan and i don't hate tebow at all. i just think that he is not a good quarterback. i am a traditional guy who likes quarterbacks who stand in the pocket and throw the ball. that is why the game also has players called wide reciever. the whole country is going bananas over this kid and its ridiculous. let denver play teams like greenbay, new england, or new orleans and see where that style of play will get them. they should be teaching the kid how to catch the ball because he will make a great tightend. he is a beast. i will give him that much! c'mon, how many goaltenders wish they were wayne gretzky? f.y.i. im a cowboys fan because they had quarterbacks like roger and troy!

i'm definately not a jet's fan and i don't hate tebow at all. i just think that he is not a good quarterback. i am a traditional guy who likes quarterbacks who stand in the pocket and throw the ball. that is why the game also has players called wide reciever. the whole country is going bananas over this kid and its ridiculous. let denver play teams like greenbay, new england, or new orleans and see where that style of play will get them. they should be teaching the kid how to catch the ball because he will make a great tightend. he is a beast. i will give him that much! c'mon, how many goaltenders wish they were wayne gretzky? f.y.i. im a cowboys fan because they had quarterbacks like roger and troy!

:wacko: neither could carry Dandy Dons jock......rex & the jets need ta shutup and go away

Running neck and neck for lamest conclusion with "Anybody who doesn't think Tebow will succeed must hate him because he loves god" is "The whole country is going bananas over this kid"

Sure, the whole country has an opinion on him, one way or the other, but there is no shortage of us in the camp that doesn't think he'll ultimately pan out.