[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB WDIS o Meter Poll - Will answer yours

wpayers

Rice or Forte or Murray  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick 2 of 3

• Forte vs SD
    • Rice vs CIN
    • Murray @ WAS

Since plucking Murray off WW I now have a nice weekly dilemma. I start 2 RBs with no flex. My RB set was usually automatic with Rice/Forte. But with Murray's emergence, Barber's TD vulture of Forte and the Ravens's inconsistent use of Rice, I am having the yips.

Last week I benched Rice, which felt very odd, and went with Murray/Forte. It was the right move. This week it appears that Forte has the best match-up but the others should have good games as well.

Please pick 2 of 3. Thanks in advance and will return the favor by answering yours.

I think it depends on your scoring.

A PPR league, I think you have to start RICE and FORTE, as I think this week, Felix will steal some of the catches that MURRAY has been getting the past four weeks.

If it is a TD league, I would go woith FORTE and MURRAY, RICE is a GREAT performance league RB and it is hard to sit him, but they play the BENGALS this week, who surprisingly enough, have a really good Rushing Defense

Good Luck

Mine is on the board if your wish to answer

Good Luck

I think it depends on your scoring.

A PPR league, I think you have to start RICE and FORTE, as I think this week, Felix will steal some of the catches that MURRAY has been getting the past four weeks.

If it is a TD league, I would go woith FORTE and MURRAY, RICE is a GREAT performance league RB and it is hard to sit him, but they play the BENGALS this week, who surprisingly enough, have a really good Rushing Defense

Good Luck

Mine is on the board if your wish to answer

Good Luck

Sorry I should have pointed out in my signature we are a non PPR. Thanks for your input. I'll go straight away and see your post.

Tough call. You have to start Rice. I don't think they are going to make the same mistake twice by giving Rice 5 carries. I think they'll have to run the ball tomorrow.

Forte has been on a minor downslide since Cutler's arm came alive. Not to mention that Martz continues to give goalline touches to Barber.

Murray is a beast and Dallas is committed to giving him the ball 20 times a game.

Rice and Murray would be my plays for this week. Thanks for your help.

Tough call. You have to start Rice. I don't think they are going to make the same mistake twice by giving Rice 5 carries. I think they'll have to run the ball tomorrow.

Forte has been on a minor downslide since Cutler's arm came alive. Not to mention that Martz continues to give goalline touches to Barber.

Murray is a beast and Dallas is committed to giving him the ball 20 times a game.

Rice and Murray would be my plays for this week. Thanks for your help.

It's hard to ever bench Ray Rice. But Murray is running wild and playing a much easier defense against the run. Check your poll at pigskinboss.com. It's the top question right now. This way you can get more than just one opinion - make the decision a bit easier.

It's hard to ever bench Ray Rice. But Murray is running wild and playing a much easier defense against the run. Check your poll at pigskinboss.com. It's the top question right now. This way you can get more than just one opinion - make the decision a bit easier.

Thanks for your input at pigskinboss.com.

Just as I thought, most of you favor Forte but are equally split on Rice vs Murray. Have over 100+ views so I assume my situation warrants some interest. Please more input in the overnight.

I will answer yours.

Thanks in advance.

Postmortem.

I finally settled on Murray/Forte an sat Rice. Lost my game by 5pts. :wacko: Had I started Rice I would have coasted.

Of course Rice went off, Murray had decent numbers and Forte laid an egg. With my league scoring system (1pt for every 10yds after first 50yds for rushing and receiving):

Rice - 20 pts

Murray - 3pts

Forte - 1pt

My only comfort is I went with the trends, hot hand and the Huddler's votes (see this post's poll results); lessons learned, there are no lessons in Fantasy Football. Hindsight is the surest route to insanity.

I'm taking my runny nose and bloodshot eyes and settling back to the fetal position in the corner of this dark room.