[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help in the FLEX position

Salty Dogs

I have been riding Reggie BUSH for the past four weeks in the flex spot.

Here is my situation, I have had Kendall HUNTER on my bench as well as J. STARKS.

This week everyone says because of the match-up play STARKS, but if GORE sits, HUNTER gets ALL the touches.

I know its a flex spot, but I am competing for my division and points race.

SCORING: 3pts per TD,

.1 per yard carried and recieved with bonuses at 100yds for both.

.5pts per reception

In a nutshell, STARKS, R. BUSH, or K, HUNTER(if GORE sits)

Thanks in advance

Based on several recent reports, including The Huddle, it appears that Gore will play on Sunday. Realistically, Hunter will get 10-15 carries but no more.

On the other hand, I am a Tampa homer, and can tell you the Bucs run def have been absolutely porous of late. I was at last weeks game against the Texans and Foster/Tate could have run for for 200 apiece if Tebow were the QB. There was no need for the Texans to pass. It was a shameful display. The Bucs def line literally stands up on each snap in a react/pursue strategy. No penetration and they get blown off the ball. Go with Starks!!! Besides the Pack will go ahead early and be in control by halftime. Wouldn't surprise me if they take Rodgers out by the 4th.

I recommend your continue to roll with Bush along with Starks.