[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly 'Milk Carton' Thread

ts

The entire Bills team. Man, they look as awful now...

The wost part of this for FJax owners is that he's being taken out of the game with BUF falling so far behind so early ... Fitzpatrick looks like a deer in the headlights today.

LOL - Spiller gets two cracks at the EZ from the 2 yard line, nothing ... Fitz fumbles the snap on 3rd down, incomplete (terrible) pass to Spiller on 4th down ... what a debacle.

Edited by ts

Much better ... I guess patience (or lack of same) is a virtue, all is now forgiven on the Witten front:

Last Play: 3-8-DAL 41(9:01) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass deep middle to J.Witten for 59 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Thank you Mr. Witten.

But DeMarco Murray's running and receiving is going to put a small dent in Witten's future production IMHO. :wacko:

Jennings is getting attention from the defense while leaving Nelson open on single coverage, until this changes Nelson will be the better option for fantasy purposes.

so, are you stating that he received less attention from defenses prior to this game? that he is new to the league and just caught everyone by surprise for the first 9 games?

:wacko:

he has virtually had 1000 yard seasons since 07 (920 in 07)..... i don't think there is any new attention this year. this is a milk carton thread. he had one bad game and it will cost me in 3 leagues (mccoy is contributing to that as well).

Had to pick up two receivers to replace AJ Green and Julio Jones with Wallace on bye to go along with Brandon Marshall. Picked up Damian Williams and Vincent Brown. Total for my three receivers: 3 catches for 29 yards - and lost my game by one point. My milk carton was obviously a gallon jug... :wacko:

Had to pick up two receivers to replace AJ Green and Julio Jones with Wallace on bye to go along with Brandon Marshall. Picked up Damian Williams and Vincent Brown. Total for my three receivers: 3 catches for 29 yards - and lost my game by one point. My milk carton was obviously a gallon jug... :wacko:

Yup, all six guys on my bench were either on bye (Jimmy Graham, MIke Wallace, Mark Ingram, Pierre Garcon, Ben Roethlisberger) or inactive (Julio Jones). Picked up Vincent Brown and was forced to start McGahee. I think they combined for like 1.6 points. Oh well, I started my perfect lineup, so that should help my efficiency rating!