[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the Cowboys still can't finish ...

Grits and Shins

The D was soft in the middle of the field. It was ugly but ill take it. Romo made some great throws. They are a different team now that they have a running game. I dont care what the skins record is. They always play Dallas tough especially at home. :whew:

Didn't see the game but it sounded like the Cowboys escaped with a win. I know division games are always tough.

So with the Dolphins spanking the Bills and on a 3 game losing streak, coupled with this close win, what should we expect for Thanksgiving?

Is it possible we have 3 good games this year? Packers-Lions should be good and 49ers-Ravens late.

Edited by stevegrab

Didn't see the game but it sounded like the Cowboys escaped with a win. I know division games are always tough.

So with the Dolphins spanking the Bills and on a 3 game losing streak, coupled with this close win, what should we expect for Thanksgiving?

Is it possible we have 3 good games this year? Packers-Lions should be good and 49ers-Ravens late.

GB-DET smells like a shoot out, of course that means it will probably be a 6-3 stinker

MIA-DAL smells like a stinker to me ... the way Dallas played today Miami will eat them up and spit them out

SF-BAL smells like a low scoring game to me, lots of defense not much offense ... this one could put you to sleep after all that Turkey

Well, to be fair I posted in numerous other threads regarding numerous other teams, but most posters don't have the "bandwagon fandom complex " like you do. :wacko:

There are 2 things that can be counted on regarding the Cowboys and the huddle

1. Cowboyz over the top homerism

2. You showing up as fast as possible in any Cowboys thread.

There are 2 3 things that can be counted on regarding the Cowboys and the huddle

1. Cowboyz over the top homerism

2. You showing up as fast as possible in any Cowboys thread.

3. Whomper playing the Cowboy fans are victims card when they consistently bring a ribbing on themselves.

Fixed.

Fixed.

:wacko: My posts have nothing to do with playing a victim as a Cowboys fan. Its just an observation in regards to your obsession. I show up rain or shine in all matters Cowboys at the huddle . Just like you

:tup: My posts have nothing to do with playing a victim as a Cowboys fan. Its just an observation in regards to your obsession. I show up rain or shine in all matters Cowboys at the huddle . Just like you

I hate to dissapoint you, but giving someone a bad time for wordage in a cowboys thread here and there isn't something that you really have to dig for. And I think you know it's fairly obvious I'm not one of the worst Cowboy fan badgererr's. Relax, defending the Cowboyz1 threads is apparently serious Whomper biz-ness. :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

I hate to dissapoint you, but giving someone a bad time for wordage in a cowboys thread here and there isn't something that you really have to dig for. And I think you know it's fairly obvious I'm not one of the worst Cowboy fan badgererr's. Relax, defending the Cowboyz1 threads is apparently serious Whomper biz-ness. :wacko:

I make game commentary in most cases in the Cowboyz1 threads since it usually ends up being the thread were some people end up talking about the events of the game. I guess I cant wrap my head around trolling a teams threads and generally offering nothing in the thread. I know you know football. I know , as you said, you do comment in other threads regarding other teams but I assume those comments have more to do with football and less to do with trolling. I am far from a blind homer and probably am more critical of Dallas than anyone. I call it like I see it. If you mention Romo Seahawks trips over himself to get to the thread. If you mention anything remotely Cowboy related you are generally one of the first 3 people to post in the thread. Is there that much Cowboy envy in Seahawk land ?

You are really serious with this. :tup:

Here's Cowboyz's 1 previous thread that I neglected to post in

Feel better now? :wacko:

You seriously don't think if every homer of every losing team this week (granted the Boys won) made a "my team couldn't finish" thread; their wouldn't be a fair amount of good natured ridicule in the majority of them? If I made a Hawks couldn't finish thread and someone made a "well yea" type comment I sure wouldn't take it personal and whine about trolling. :lol:

C'mon dude, no matter how much of an unblind homer you are, it's obvious that annoying homers aren't near as annoying when you like the same team as them.. And since the Cowboys are America's team , there are probably almost as many Cowboy threads as every other team combined, (except when the Steelers are 13-3) hence the obvious will happen. You just happen to notice everyone slamming "your team" without acknowledging fact they have a ton of threads.

You are really serious with this. :tup:

Here's Cowboyz's 1 previous thread that I neglected to post in

Feel better now? :wacko:

You seriously don't think if every homer of every losing team this week (granted the Boys won) made a "my team couldn't finish" thread; their wouldn't be a fair amount of good natured ridicule in the majority of them? If I made a Hawks couldn't finish thread and someone made a "well yea" type comment I sure wouldn't take it personal and whine about trolling. :lol:

C'mon dude, no matter how much of an unblind homer you are, it's obvious that annoying homers aren't near as annoying when you like the same team as them.. And since the Cowboys are America's team , there are probably almost as many Cowboy threads as every other team combined, (except when the Steelers are 13-3) hence the obvious will happen. You just happen to notice everyone slamming "your team" without acknowledging fact they have a ton of threads.

There's no need to defend yourself we're all big boys here. Hell if it weren't for all the cowboys haters this posting wouldn't be near as fun. Fire away bud fire away. It makes it all the more sweet when my boys do good things.