[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kendall hunter

TheAdonis2010

Word is he's a backup so you shouldn't be expecting much anyway :wacko:

and the award for dumbest reply in a huddle forum goes to.....u

i didnt ask what should i expect from him....curious if he was injured, or got on the coaches bad side...yes he was supposed to back up gore today....but now dixon is getting the touches...

any replies from someone with a double digit IQ?

hunter is a handcuff. i could tell by the way gore was talking during the week hes mad about the prospects of losing touches to the guy. i got tate for hunter and feel pretty pumped about it

that said, he will probably get a decent amount of 4th quarter work

Edited by coordi88

hunter is a handcuff. i could tell by the way gore was talking during the week hes mad about the prospects of losing touches to the guy. i got tate for hunter and feel pretty pumped about it

i figured he would until i saw a few dixon runs...that threw me off....good trade btw

I'm not watching the game, but at least a few times this year SFO has used Dixon rather than Hunter in goal line situations when Gore needed a rest or whatever. Just a guess on my part, but I'd imagine that Gore may be done for the day or close to it with SFO ahead 23-0 and ARZ showing no signs of life on offense, and the last series where SFO had the ball in the red zone simply suited their standard "short yardage when Gore is not in the game" player package scenario. getting Dixon on the field.

Word is he's a backup so you shouldn't be expecting much anyway :wacko:

Nelsosi is essentially on target. You see, regardles of what the bloggers proclaim on any given week, sometimes, backups don't play much. Or other backups play more. Seems like today was one of those for Hunter & Dixon. Some teams can't even be clear about who their #1 will be each week, let alone live up to their promises to fantasy owners about who #2 might be -- to get a full understanding of this, maneuver to get all four Patriot RBs on your fantasy team or any of a half dozen Redskin RBs.

thats like someone posting an innocent who do i start advice question and some a--hole replies..whoever scores more points....its just a rude comment that has no place here....just because your life is awful you dont have to act like a deuche on a friendly forum

:wacko:

thats like someone posting an innocent who do i start advice question and some a--hole replies..whoever scores more points....its just a rude comment that has no place here....just because your life is awful you dont have to act like a deuche on a friendly forum

I think you're getting a little butthurt because someone called it correctly in saying that Hunter IS a backup and not much was expected. If you don't want dumb replies, don't post dumb topics...

way after the fact but just the clear the air

i know he is a backup...someone mentioned they use dixon for goal line and he is also a backup..the guy had 6 carries all season.. the last play on stat tracker i saw was a hunter run for 0 yds and then nearly 2 quarters later i see a dixon run,,,,i was mainly curious if perhaps hunter got hurt or fumbled or did something to get in the coaches dog house....i thought maybe someone watching the game may reassure me and post...nah hes fine just not getting any touches, or he hurt his shoulder,..etc

i wouldnt say i was hurt but the immediate reply i thought was completely rude and uncalled for.....the rest of the responses going on and on about him being a backup i thought were completely fine (again not what i was asking but at least took the time and energy to explain their stance)...but yes that 1st reply after my post did annoy me

and also in my defense i did not expect huge #s or carries from hunter from the hype, i picked him up for a possible late season plug in but ended up using him this week with mendy on bye, wasnt going to touch mcgahee coming off the injury....and my only other flex players i had to choose from was helu,stevie j

i hope someday i can be cool enough to troll peoples posts just to try and bash them, but until then i will just continue to read and the post the way i always have....good day to u all

way after the fact but just the clear the air

i know he is a backup...someone mentioned they use dixon for goal line and he is also a backup..the guy had 6 carries all season.. the last play on stat tracker i saw was a hunter run for 0 yds and then nearly 2 quarters later i see a dixon run,,,,i was mainly curious if perhaps hunter got hurt or fumbled or did something to get in the coaches dog house....i thought maybe someone watching the game may reassure me and post...nah hes fine just not getting any touches, or he hurt his shoulder,..etc

i wouldnt say i was hurt but the immediate reply i thought was completely rude and uncalled for.....the rest of the responses going on and on about him being a backup i thought were completely fine (again not what i was asking but at least took the time and energy to explain their stance)...but yes that 1st reply after my post did annoy me

and also in my defense i did not expect huge #s or carries from hunter from the hype, i picked him up for a possible late season plug in but ended up using him this week with mendy on bye, wasnt going to touch mcgahee coming off the injury....and my only other flex players i had to choose from was helu,stevie j

i hope someday i can be cool enough to troll peoples posts just to try and bash them, but until then i will just continue to read and the post the way i always have....good day to u all

:wacko:

I read recently that Gore has many incentives he needs to hit, so he won't sit unless he forced to. Hunter should get increased carries as the regular season winds down.