[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i started kevin smith

neklok

staring down tolbert, battle, and kevin smith i had a tough call. i went with upside/unknown and it paid off. sorry, had to post it.

Don't be sorry, I'd be plastering this all over the boards....unless you're losing this week!

I have Best in two leagues, so I picked up MoMo a couple of weeks ago. In both those leagues I also picked up Kevin Smith, but MoMo got the nod as bye fill-in for Mendenhall and Sproles in both leagues. Worst. Mistake. Of. The. Year.

The only good part of this week on these teams is that I face weaker opponents, and I might squeak by in spite of MoMo's whopping 7-for-29 day.

I started him in one league, own him in a few others. I was pointing at him in my game prediction and then I tweeted about him and we talked about him on the radio show too. Not going to be CAR every week but he did look good enough that he has to take over from here on out. Now there may not be any need to bring Best back.

Good job. I wish I had at least picked him up this week, now he'll be the WW darling and there are guys ahead of me that will take him for sure.

LordOpie nailed it, getting guys before they go off is key. If he's not on your roster you better hope you have first choice (or $$ to bid).

I mentioned in another thread I grabbed him (Nov 9 had to check) because i'm a Best owner. I also played him this week :wacko:......So it got me thinking, out of curiosity how many of you are J. Best owners? and how many of you grabbed him based off of last weeks performance. Just curious.

I mentioned in another thread I grabbed him (Nov 9 had to check) because i'm a Best owner. I also played him this week :wacko:......So it got me thinking, out of curiosity how many of you are J. Best owners? and how many of you grabbed him based off of last weeks performance. Just curious.

I dropped Ingram to pick him up, not a Best owner, just looking for bye week filler.Played him over Battle because I don't see Kc getting a run game going. Glad I picked him up last week as well played him. He's hungry and seems driven. I think he will be a good RB2 down the road.

Picked him up and started him. Hopefully will come away with a win. Down 7 with Brady against opponent's Gostkowski.

I had massive bye week issues this week.

Started

RB - Peterson (hopefully he is OK)

WR - Earl Bennett (yikes!!!)

Flex1 - Harry Douglas (double yikes!!!)

Flex2 - Tolbert

Flex3 - K Smith

Bench

Hillis ("hurt")

Spiller (basically just holding on in case Jackson goes down)

Tate (bye)

A Johnson (bye/hurt)

Julio Jones (hurt)

Maclin (hurt)

Wallace (bye)

M Williams (TB) (the one week I bench him, he does well)

Got lucky since my opponent's team really underperformed this week - Forte, Calvin, F Jackson, Murray, Nicks