[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs/Patriots Game

Chief Dick

So on one play they have Welker and Gronkowski both split left. They are lined up within 2 yards of each other. Brady throws the screen to that side. Gronkowski is the reciever and Welker the blocker. Are yuo kidding me? How do you have Gronkowski as the reciever and Welker as the blocker?

I really detest Gronkowski. I don't own him on any teams but seem to be playing against him every week and he scores points in bunches. :wacko:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So on one play they have Welker and Gronkowski both split left. They are lined up within 2 yards of each other. Brady throws the screen to that side. Gronkowski is the reciever and Welker the blocker. Are yuo kidding me? How do you have Gronkowski as the reciever and Welker as the blocker?

I need this win and it puts me in the playoffs. This is another one of my "rescue" leagues....complete rebuild and after 2 years, things are clicking. I have him in another league that is a start up dynasty but that one is a loss. I want to make the freak'n playoffs in the afor mentioned in a bad bad way. Throw it to Wes ya damned ass hat!!!

Subterfuge.

Next week I face the Aaron Hernandez owner in my main local. I will be beyond pissed if all of a sudden Hernandez becomes relevant again next week. I've endured the Brady - Gronkowski double dip now two weeks in a row in different leagues, each of which Gronk catches multiple TDs.

Thx BeeR for more Gronk and I have NE def nice punt return!! I was down 34 oh ya Thx BeeR

lol

I turned it off but as I said, the damage was done. No one has worse luck when watching a game than me ie teams winning who I don't want. I knew I shoulda turned off the Colts/Saints SB but noooo

You're f'ed.

OTOH, maybe not.

Is it just me or does your FF game always come down to the last seconds of MNF?

:tup: A consequence of being in too many f'in leagues and having too many f'in mediocre teams.

theres two for 33, almost there

I miscalculated -- only needed two catches for 35 yards. I'm beating Duchess Jack by 0.16. :lol:

And there's a catch for insurance. :wacko: