[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

detlef

Here we go again.

League 1: Big lead with Brady and Battle going against Branch, Breaston, McCluster, and Hernandez. Given the fact that QBs get 1 pt for 25 passing and WRs get 1 pt for 20 catching, I think I'm good. Breaston and McCluster would both have to go off. A win puts me into 1st place, which would be nice because top 2 seeds get a bye and there's only 2 weeks left before the play-offs

League 2: I need 24 pts out of Battle in a .5 PPR league (like PPR means a thing to Battle). 5 pt bonus for 100 yds, so I need 130 yds and a TD from him. Not exactly counting on that. That's a bummer because I'm 5-5 in a very tight league, so a win would have put me in 4th, a loss moves me down to 9th.

League 3: I need a do-over on my first 6 draft picks, because I basically whiffed on all of them and am now going to be 1-10.

Dexter McCluster to outscore both Welker and Hernandez. I like my chances.

I'm up by 66.02 points

he's got

Brady

Pats D

law firm

Grownkoski

which yahoo projects them out at 57.8

gonna be close.

If only I'd started Nate Washington instead of Vincent Brown I'd be up by 96.72 :wacko:

In my FFPC Main Event league I need Welker to score less than 12.55 points for my opponent in order for me to be the #2 seed and win $2k.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening...a guy could dream though right? :wacko:

KO'd

Well, I need him to get 12.00, so anything between 12.00 and 12.54 and you've got yourself a deal...