[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Saints and Browns should be mortified

STL Fan

How the hell any NFL team could go out an lose to this sorry-ass version of the St. Louis Rams is beyond belief. This team was completely dominated by the Seahawks yesterday who (apologies to you 'Hawks fans) is a team that no one will confuse with the Packers.

Steven Jackson is the only guy on offense that shows any life at all. On defense, you have Laurinitis as his usual solid self and Chris Long, who is finally starting to play like an NFL starter (but still nowhere near good enough to justify his draft position.) And Quinn has shown flashes, but Spags refuses to play him.

That's it. Everyone else on this team in all facets sucks balls. SUCKS BALLS. We don't need a video to teach us how to cheer, we just need a team that gives us a fricken' reason.

Whew! Thanks for letting me vent. That is all. :wacko:

I guess this is as good a place as any to 'fess up that I thought the Seahawks were going to tank this season in search of the #1 pick. It turns out they've done no such thing and are nowhere near as bad as I thought they would be.

That said, I caught parts of the SEA - STL game yesterday and STL looked truly dire, so bad that they would have fit right in on Thursday Night Football.

Saints, yes, Browns not so much.

These two teams are light years apart.

You know who sould be embarrased, the Seahawks for letting the Browns beat 6-3, yet winning against good teams like the Giants and Ravens and almost beating the Falcons. (Yes I know Lynch was a late scratch in the Browns game, and I'm not gloating about my Browns, trust me I know how bad we are and how lucky they were to win yesterday.)

But you know who will be REALLY embarrassed, the team that loses to the 0-whatever Colts, if it happens.

Saints, yes, Browns not so much.

These two teams are light years apart.

You know who sould be embarrased, the Seahawks for letting the Browns beat 6-3, yet winning against good teams like the Giants and Ravens and almost beating the Falcons. (Yes I know Lynch was a late scratch in the Browns game, and I'm not gloating about my Browns, trust me I know how bad we are and how lucky they were to win yesterday.)

But you know who will be REALLY embarrassed, the team that loses to the 0-whatever Colts, if it happens.

If the Rams played the Colts next week, the line would be a pick 'em, and I would take the Colts (assuming they're not purposely tanking for the draft pick.)

If the Rams played the Colts next week, the line would be a pick 'em, and I would take the Colts (assuming they're not purposely tanking for the draft pick.)

Well at least you've been to and won a SB lately. Sorry, but few teams in the NFL are going to get sympathy from Browns fans.

I hope you can turn it around, I thought Bradford was the real deal and considering picking him up and stashing as a possible keeper (if Rivers continues to implode).