[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Smith - RB -DET

COP31

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMD didn't show or prove anything ,,,,

It's not hard to connect the dots as to why you are beating a drum for DMD ,,,, now that is LAME!

Peace!

Just curious, what sort of "heads up" would have satisfied you?

Because, if every time some dude had been signed all of one week earlier and was not reported to be getting the start, he was trumpeted as a guy that you absolutely had to go out and get and put in your line-up, my guess is that there'd be a lot of pissed off people around here, wondering why they just waived Kendall Hunter for a guy who got them 23 yards of 7 carries.

So, honestly, you're pissed that the Huddle can't predict the future.

And if you think I'm some Huddle sack-swinger, I've been on both sides of arguments where someone has taken them to task. I do think there have been a few times when they seemed to drop the ball, but this is absolutely not one of them.

Just curious, what sort of "heads up" would have satisfied you?

Because, if every time some dude had been signed all of one week earlier and was not reported to be getting the start, he was trumpeted as a guy that you absolutely had to go out and get and put in your line-up, my guess is that there'd be a lot of pissed off people around here, wondering why they just waived Kendall Hunter for a guy who got them 23 yards of 7 carries.

So, honestly, you're pissed that the Huddle can't predict the future.

And if you think I'm some Huddle sack-swinger, I've been on both sides of arguments where someone has taken them to task. I do think there have been a few times when they seemed to drop the ball, but this is absolutely not one of them.

Seriously? You are like that NAGGING WIFE during the SUPER BOWL! "Get from in front of the TV why don't you!" Now, stand down!

Wow just wow can a guy get nominated for NTOY in one thread where he only posted a few times I'd vote for him :wacko:

Man cmon DMD was your crystal ball foggy last week get it together man

:tup:

sure why not ,,,,

Lame? Really? ... why was it so hard to say he would see significant touches in DET? They have the resources ,,,,, all they needed to do is report?

You are entitled to your opinion ,,,, I'm entitled to mine ,,,,

Thanks for telling me not to play Bowe!

mediocre is too harsh. In 2008 and 2009, he had over 2400 total yards. He was very worthy of being a third round pick by DET in the 2008 NFL draft. Now that he's healthy and proved that he can run again, I think it's fair to assume that he resumes his career. He's a must own in all dynasty formats.

There was a time when he had a promising NFL career. I remember drafting him as an RB2 with RB1 upside just a few years ago. He was derailed by injuries more than skills

Edited by nelsosi

apparently it doesn't take much to amuse a simple mind. I bet you enjoy playing with empty boxes and wrapping paper at Christmas.

Wanna hear a good joke? "The Falcons"

Tell that to your "homies" in the ATL.

Edited by COP31

No need to get personal man...was just throwing out kudos for what I thought was a pretty good quip...lighten up.

Allow me to offer my most humble apology.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours .... enjoy the games.