[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fred jax out week 12

RJV

Kevin Smith.

I guess the other option is to give Johnny White a go and hold my breath that Spiller continues to suck enough for him to get significant carries. Been looking forward to seeing what the kid has got though...

1+ Deep sleeper, I'd love to see him as well.

You mean Spiller right?

No, again, I mean Kevin Smith.... I figured he was a hot enough topic for people to realize that there might be better options than a rookie and a track star who hasn't proven that he can run between the tackles.... And no, Spiller is not available in the leagues where I could use him.

OUT FOR THE SEASON ????

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.

Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature back job for the foreseeable future.

Thoughts on CJ Spiller's prospects for rest of season?

When given a chance, Spiller has looked mediocre at best. I don't know much about Johnny White, but I have to think he'll get a chance at some point. There's a reason why they've been playing Spiller out of the slot so much this year.

When given a chance, Spiller has looked mediocre at best. I don't know much about Johnny White, but I have to think he'll get a chance at some point. There's a reason why they've been playing Spiller out of the slot so much this year.

I thought Spiller had been playing in the slot because of how short the Bills were at WR.

I'll be honest, I have not watched a single Bills game this year (and I watch a LOT of games), so I really have no sense as to how the offense looks and is structured.

I thought Spiller had been playing in the slot because of how short the Bills were at WR.

I'll be honest, I have not watched a single Bills game this year (and I watch a LOT of games), so I really have no sense as to how the offense looks and is structured.

Spiller has no vision and goes down a lot on first contact. I'm not running to the wire to grab him I can tell you that.