[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanksgiving thread!

Boilerduff

Hey Guys and Gals!

I hearty Happy thanksgiving to all of you! One of the things I am thankful for is the huddle, and it's vibrant community. It's always great to have a place to discuss all of our crazy worlds!

I am thankful for you all!

Happy thanksgiving and triptophan (sp?) hangover! :wacko:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's wishing everyone safe travels and a very happy Turkey Day. I'm getting that warm holiday feeling and looking forward to a great meal and football with my in-laws. But first, breakfast in bed with the missus while we watch the parade. First big holiday in the new house and we're just about bursting with joy and excitement.

Hope you all get to spend the day with loved ones that don't annoy you.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. We have our usual 15+ people coming over tomorrow for Linner around 3:00, just enough time to eat and watch the Cowboys game :tup:

Linner??? Celebrating a little early??? :wacko:

Happy turkey day! To some of the old timers here, remember the post years ago by the Great Spain about the "Post Turkey Day Dump"? Classic......let's see how good Big John is on that one! :wacko: