[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thx for the heads up Jumbo for L.Robinson

RJV

Guys, thx to Jumbo, when Austin screwed up his hammy for the 2nd time, I took L. Robinson and have been rewarded handsomely since then as all of you who have grabbed himas well. My question is, what to do with him once Austin comes back? I have both on my roster and making a decision on which to start is going to be a major pain in my ass. Any of you thinking about this and worried as I am?

IMO with Robinson playing so well, maybe the Cowboys should keep Austin out till the playoffs to make sure he is 100%. Robinson is filling in just fine and thier schedule isnt all that tough.

Edited by RJV

They will both be effective IF/when Austin comes back. I was unable to get Robinson as he was picked up a few weeks prior to the injury so I will not have the same issue. It may be a moot point as who knows how long he is going to be out. Not buying the "I might play next week" crap.

Yes, and I am worried.

I'd like to put it to Cowboy homers, how often to they use 3 WR sets and how often does Romo look there? Now maybe, they'll change up their looks to take advantage of their personnel and confuse the defense, but my instinct tells me no. They'll prefer to have Witten, Bennett and the backs out there more to protect Romo and boost the running game.

So I feel like Austin has to eat into either Robinson's looks or his reps as he is worked back into the offense. The simple fact also is that without the staggering number of TDs Robinson has caught, he's mostly averaged modest yardage numbers. he had the one 103 yard game, but then it's been 32-73-34-79.

I have no real solution to this, other than to hang on and hope for the best, and.....if you can add depth elsewhere, do it. Santana MOSS was a pickup for me, and I absolutely love his schedule and having Grossman back (please Shanny, stick with him). I also forwent picking up the Broncos D so I could grab Michael CRABTREE, as well (St. Louis next week).

Good luck.

Edited by BleedingGreen

I really don't think that Robinson will be affected by Austin coming back all that much in the Red Zone, I think that he will most be affected on regular downs outside of the red zone. Robinson isn't a yardage machine, he rakes in touches like crazy, so it will be interesting to see if he continues to get looks in the red zone despite Austin being back.

Having said that, I don't have a clue who I would start with Austin healthy. I think I would most likely start Robinson until I see Austin implement himself back into the offense at full speed. Who knows if that will help any during the Fantasy playoffs though.