[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the Toby G diss?

Huzz

OK, Vikes fan here having enough pain in real life football but is the Updated Start Bench List a diss on Toby G and push for Harvin to blow up or simply a miss print to correct about what Toby might acutally do this week? While I'm asking anyone else think Toby G has a shot at pay dirt @ATL?

RB Toby Gerhart B

Even before Peterson was knocked out of the lineup Harvin was getting carries out of the backfield; sans AP, expect that to be a more frequent occurrence. Harvin also doubles as the Vikings’ best wideout and, in Peterson’s absence, top playmaker. Keep an eye on the injury report as Harvin is a fixture there, but if he’s on the field you can bet the Vikings will find ways to get the ball into his hands.

WR Percy Harvin S2

Even before Peterson was knocked out of the lineup Harvin was getting carries out of the backfield; sans AP, expect that to be a more frequent occurrence. Harvin also doubles as the Vikings’ best wideout and, in Peterson’s absence, top playmaker. Harvin is still dealing with a rib injury that's bothered him, but if he’s on the field you can bet the Vikings will find ways to get the ball into his hands.

Edited by Huzz

Maybe I am the only one starting him this week? With Peterson and Jackson down, I made the homer decision to start Toby over Spiller. At least Gerhart can fall forward. Hoping, no praying for 70 and 2. :wacko:

How was Thanksgiving dinner, Mr. Gerhart? Best of luck to your grandson. Yes. You are the only one starting your grandson.

I may start him as well. With Peterson and Bradshaw out it's out of Obganaaya, Pierre Thomas and Gerhart. :wacko:

I don't have many options either but I'm going to go with Spiller over Gerhart, Obganaaya, and Bennett. I was going to go with James Jones but pulled him before kick off so maybe its best to do the oppisite of what I do lol.

Well, the collective Huddler wisdom has talked me out of starting Toby G. over the oft-injured Ryan Mathews. This, of course, just about guarantees that Gerhart will blow up for two TDs and 100 yards, now that I made the last-minute switch. :-)

Edited by historymike