[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we get the sports science lab to analyze....

Ditkaless Wonders

How much he weighs, how good was his footing and balance, how much force can he apply with one leg, how fast was his foot moving, how many square inches is his foot so we can know force per square inch, how many cleats and what they are made of as well as how many square inches of cleat?

Approximately how many pounds of force was applied in each head slam? How much give is there in the surface of ford field for a head being slammed into it?

How does steroid abuse effect memory of acts done in rage?

Will rapid withdrawal from steroid use without a cycle being completed cuase noticable side effects we can watch for?

I think these guys could make a show of this.

How much he weighs, how good was his footing and balance, how much force can he apply with one leg, how fast was his foot moving, how many square inches is his foot so we can know force per square inch, how many cleats and what they are made of as well as how many square inches of cleat?

Approximately how many pounds of force was applied in each head slam? How much give is there in the surface of ford field for a head being slammed into it?

Will rapid withdrawal from steroid use without a cycle being completed cuase noticable side effects we can watch for?

I think these guys could make a show of this.

why??. -no one was even hurt.

Wait - will there be cigar smoking allowed on the Ark? I've got a few cubits left in me...

I would contemplate that it would be a smoking facility. We could use a good engineer. My degrees in Chem E., Psych, and Law do not qualify me for Ark building. You would be most welcome.

:wacko: He doesn't seem to be the second coming of Bill Romanowski ... It'll be a shame if that proves true -- here's hoping the Lions' ownership can make an impression on this talented young man before the wheels come off completely.

:wacko: He doesn't seem to be the second coming of Bill Romanowski ... It'll be a shame if that proves true -- here's hoping the Lions' ownership can make an impression on this talented young man before the wheels come off completely.

If Schwartz is considered the dirtiest coach since Fisher, I don't see this happening.