[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Johnson

gilthorp

So Stevie Johnson scores a TD and then fakes shooting himself in the leg?

Wow - that's just pretty stupid. Just an immature turd who goes about dropping passes, but good thing you pre-planned your TD celebration, because that's what everyone will remember the most.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - that's just pretty stupid. Just an immature turd who goes about dropping passes, but good thing you pre-planned your TD celebration, because that's what everyone will remember the most.

Couldn't agree more. His celebration cost us on the next TD as the kick was from the 20 and bungled. Then kharma got him at the end. Grow up Stevie! Maybe it's time to change your name (and attitude) to Steven.

Edited by luke davenport

Couldn't agree more. His celebration cost us on the next TD as the kick was from the 20 and bungled. Then kharma got him at the end. Grow up Stevie! Maybe it's time to change your name (and attitude) to Steven.

Oh man I think you're buying too much into that. Sure..he should not have done that. It cost them a TD with field position. But he has proven that he is one of the best WR's in the NFL....you don't wanna lose that do you? Is he a TO or Ocho??? nah....just a young kid that has the game and wants to prove it. He'll be your #1 for years.

This is the same guy that blamed god for a drop last year on his twitter account.

Oh man I think you're buying too much into that. Sure..he should not have done that. It cost them a TD with field position. But he has proven that he is one of the best WR's in the NFL....you don't wanna lose that do you? Is he a TO or Ocho??? nah....just a young kid that has the game and wants to prove it. He'll be your #1 for years.

In a game this close, he certainly cost them the winning points in both ways. I'm not saying I want to lose him. He has talent without the maturity. Hopefully that comes very soon. But this was in essence an early playoff game that turned out to be winnable. Now we're a game behind the Jets and lost both to them. Not good. I stand by my assessment that Stevie has to grow up.

In a game this close, he certainly cost them the winning points in both ways. I'm not saying I want to lose him. He has talent without the maturity. Hopefully that comes very soon. But this was in essence an early playoff game that turned out to be winnable. Now we're a game behind the Jets and lost both to them. Not good. I stand by my assessment that Stevie has to grow up.

I agree 100%...but the finalibity action is hilarious....considering the oppoable player was Plaxico. Still...dumbn but great...almost as good as the TO popcorn.

Edited by tazinib1

Ill be remembering his last two dropped passes that could have and should have been TDs to win the game, as well as the penalty after his classless display that gave the Jets the field position to score on the next series. Thank you Stevie Johnson! :wacko:

Jets owe this win to Stevie Johnson. Game Ball to him.

As classless as shooting yourself in the thigh with your own gun?

That's an irrelevant comparison. Pointing out that Plax was an idiot for that past incident (and he was) somehow, in your puny mind makes Stevie Johnson's assinine TD clebration (which cost his team dearly) ok? Really, just stop now. There is no logic to your argument at all, and citing Plax's crime (which he has paid for in tome spent in state prison) demonstrates just how feeble your position is.

Edited by Dcat

i would consider carrying a gun on you in a crowded nightclub classless...could just be me, however.

I think there's a pretty distinct difference in "types" of classlessness between the stupidity of carrying a gun in your sweatpants to a club and some dumb touchdown celebration dance. Comparing the two is pretty foolish, IMO. The only reason they should be in the same conversation is based on one dumbazz making fun of the other dumbazz's stupidity.

I think there's a pretty distinct difference in "types" of classlessness between the stupidity of carrying a gun in your sweatpants to a club and some dumb touchdown celebration dance. Comparing the two is pretty foolish, IMO. The only reason they should be in the same conversation is based on one dumbazz making fun of the other dumbazz's stupidity.

the touchdown celebration was stupid and directly led to the field position that led to points...but the stupidity of the action doesn't make it less funny on its own