[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decker believers?

TF4

Ok out of the last 5 weeks decker has caught a TD in each but one. When will the huddle finally tell me to start him I've left him on the bench for Brown this week who they said would have 70 and a TD. This season has been very poor at predicting stats. I've been a subscriber for 4 years but after this one I think I'm done.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok out of the last 5 weeks decker has caught a TD in each but one. When will the huddle finally tell me to start him I've left him on the bench for Brown this week who they said would have 70 and a TD. This season has been very poor at predicting stats. I've been a subscriber for 4 years but after this one I think I'm done.

What is there Not to get!? The start bench list says S2 for Brown and B for Decker if I didn't listen to it like I religiously do each week I would have won this week. I am in must win next week due to that I'm not sure what there is TO GET Sir!

I'm with you but there have been a lot of miscues this year. I got burned by not picking up McCoy based on the cheatsheet in the draft having Shonne Greene above him. This season has been very unpredictable I'll give you that but that's the reason why sites like this need to have as much input as possible. The studs are easy to predict its the 2nd string starters that we need better judgement on. I realky didn't have the intention of turning this into a rant but im pretty frustrated this year. I do love the site layout and the different segments.

Let me know when you find a site that is 100% accurate on all their predictions and I'll come with you. Otherwise, review the advise given and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!! I've been a member for 8 years and have looked at most of the other sites. No one has come close for their in-depth articles> The projections are a crapshoot. If you watched the game, it was amazing that Tebow even got a completion.

Let me know when you find a site that is 100% accurate on all their predictions and I'll come with you. Otherwise, review the advise given and MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!! I've been a member for 8 years and have looked at most of the other sites. No one has come close for their in-depth articles> The projections are a crapshoot. If you watched the game, it was amazing that Tebow even got a completion.

I did watch the game and Tebow target him nearly every pass but 2. His throwing sucks but when you get 14 targets in a game your bound to catch a couple no matter how bad the throw! :wacko:

I'm with you but there have been a lot of miscues this year. I got burned by not picking up McCoy based on the cheatsheet in the draft having Shonne Greene above him. This season has been very unpredictable I'll give you that but that's the reason why sites like this need to have as much input as possible. The studs are easy to predict its the 2nd string starters that we need better judgement on. I realky didn't have the intention of turning this into a rant but im pretty frustrated this year. I do love the site layout and the different segments.

fair, but...

use your own judgement when it comes to cheatsheets even. i make my own each year and use the huddles to move players up and down as i see fit based on what they provide. shonn greene over lesean? has he EVER looked worth a pick that high? it's just common sense. no one could've predicted lesean would score in every game...you can't blame a site for faulty info because they don't know these things. i really love the site and what each of the articles provide...even if jumbo is officially a ryan mathews hater <3

You would think someone who's played fantasy football for 4 years would know enough about football to start his own players. If you need someone else to tell you who to start then its your own fault.

I did watch the game and Tebow target him nearly every pass but 2. His throwing sucks but when you get 14 targets in a game your bound to catch a couple no matter how bad the throw! :wacko:

It was 6 targets. As I said in another thread, I am starting to believe in the divone intervention thing. To catch 3 of Tebows passes is amazing. to do it on 6 targets is incredible.

I've actually been playing for over 15 years but who's counting? I have a job and family to deal with so I leave it up to the huddle to get my info I don't have the time I used to when I was in college. But seriously I'm done ranting we have gotten way off topic on a thread about decker.

There's no way in hell the Huddle had Shon Greene ranked above McCoy on the draft cheatsheets. McCoy was in the Huddle top 5.

this thread is about YOUR decision to bench a player. if you've been playing for 15 years, you should know that different players present different levels of risk/reward. i have decker in 2 leagues and lately he has been on my bench because, despite scoring, i do not trust denver's passing offense and i have gone with other options. my choice... my consequences one way or the other. have some accountability.

There's no way in hell the Huddle had Shon Greene ranked above McCoy on the draft cheatsheets. McCoy was in the Huddle top 5.

I can guarantee you he was ranked higher at the time of my draft by exactly one position because I debated that pick for the entire two minutes. The guy just after me took him after I took Greene basically a hunch the huddle had it right because I though Jets would be better this year. but McCoy is by far a much better player and Greene shouldnt have even been in the top 20. Hindsight.

I was going to jump on this also. I dont care who was ranked higher, there is no way anyone should have drafted Greene in the first round, which is where he would have to be drafted to have gone ahead of McCoy

We have a keeper league so we are essentially starting in the Second neither player was kept obviously. But Greene and McCoy were 2nd round picks. He was my second pick overall 1st was Micheal Williams TB I kept Turner and Peterson luckily so the Greene thing didn't hurt me too bad except now that Peterson is out sorta blows.

We have a keeper league so we are essentially starting in the Second neither player was kept obviously. But Greene and McCoy were 2nd round picks. He was my second pick overall 1st was Micheal Williams TB I kept Turner and Peterson luckily so the Greene thing didn't hurt me too bad except now that Peterson is out sorta blows.

The Huddle had neither Mike Williams or Shonn Greene ranked ahead of McCoy.

Sounds like you just suck at this game and are looking for someone to blame.

There are certainly times when I don't agree with the Huddle. And you know what I do when that happens? I ignore their advice. It's really that simple. Once you realize that neither these guys nor any other website can actually predict the future, the easier it gets.

Guys look at DMD gave so and so 80 yards and a TD and get pissed if that doesn't happen. Are you freaking kidding me? Read the breakdown, that's where the info is. The start/bench list is one man's opinion. That's it. One guy.

As far as Decker is concerned, everyone is oddly down on him, and I don't know why. Yahoo hates the guy. We use that site in the league I have him in and, every week, they project him to be my worst WR. But for the year (and even the last month), he's around top 20 overall. So this isn't a Huddle thing, this is guys being freaked out about starting a WR on a team who's QB typically completes less than 10 balls per game. It just so happens that a few always go to Decker and one of them is usually for a TD.

I totally get you. I once paid a shaman 1500$ for eternal bliss. I didn't get it, so i totally khow how you feel right now. I just hate when good people get scammed by bad people and don't give you eternal bliss when they said they would.

I've actually been playing for over 15 years but who's counting? I have a job and family to deal with so I leave it up to the huddle to get my info I don't have the time I used to when I was in college. But seriously I'm done ranting we have gotten way off topic on a thread about decker.

Doesn't seem like your thread was ever about Decker, only about how the Huddle site sucks. So leave, don't come back or pay to rejoin. Whatever, nobody really cares.