[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK. I'm on the Record

McBoog

No more. I'm done.

Hurt team or not, it seems like he wants to get fired. If you are not going to throw it, why call an outside run on third down instead of up the gut to center the ball for your kicker??? :wacko:

No more. I'm done and on the record.

Norv must go!

No more. I'm done.

Hurt team or not, it seems like he wants to get fired. If you are not going to throw it, why call an outside run on third down instead of up the gut to center the ball for your kicker??? :tup:

Norv must go!

:wacko:

Seriously, I hear you. This team should have done much more over the last several years. Rivers doesn't even look as good this year. I heard he's even cursed this year. :lol:

No more. I'm done.

Hurt team or not, it seems like he wants to get fired. If you are not going to throw it, why call an outside run on third down instead of up the gut to center the ball for your kicker??? :wacko:

Norv must go!

Better late to wake up than never.

You are just on board now...LOL.

What he did, playing for a 47/48 yard FG, was disgraceful. Double so when you have a mid level K who already missed earlier in the game.

The Mathews owners complaining is funny to me, Mathews or Tolbert (and YES it should have been Mathews in I agree) it shouldn't have mattered. They HAVE to throw at least 1 pass there to try and get some yards to get into real comfortable FG range. I know the Mathews owners want to get all the touches, and he was great today, but to me this wasn't about the RB nearly as much as it was about the fact that they shouldn't have been running anyway. Coaching not to lose instead of to win. Way too many coaches coach like that, and it is kind of sad IMO.

:wacko:

Seriously, I hear you. This team should have done much more over the last several years. Rivers doesn't even look as good this year. I heard he's even cursed this year. :lol:

Yes! Cursed with no O-Line :tup:

Tebow not only wins games, he gets Norv fired...he is the chosen one.

"Son, I was gettin' myself fired when you were still sucklin' on your mama's teat. Now run along..." - Norv to Tim Tebow

I've been on the record since they hired him, as being utterly shocked. I was even more shocked when SD wasn't completely terrible year after year, but he's never been good enough to warrant any sort of consideration as a good coach, imo.

As a coordinator he's awesome. Otherwise, he's just mediocre.

Wow. I knew he was good, but to generate this level of bitchy-ness; he must be AWESOME!

Um, what?

Just pointing out Norv has been doing a completely mediocre job as a head coach since well before Tim Tebow was on the seen.