[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else HATE Beanie Wells?

gbpackersfan

In the last 6 games Ive started him (4.5pts/gm):

9/25 - Late scratch from the lineup

10/9 - 20 carries for 60yds, 1td

10/23 - 12 carries for 42yds

11/6 - 10 carries for 20yds

11/13 - 23 carries for 62yds

11/20 - 8 carries for 33yds

Last 3 games Ive benched him (25pts/gm):

10/2 - 27 carries for 138yds, 3 tds (giants were supposedly good run d plus first game off injury, no idea what to expect)

10/30 - 22 carries for 83yds, 1td (agaisnt the ravens tough d)

11/27 - 27 carries for 228yds, 1td (4 straight awful games finally convinced me to bench him)

WHY U NO SCORE PTS WHEN I START YOU? :wacko:

Edited by gbpackersfan

In the last 6 games Ive started him (4.5pts/gm):

9/25 - Late scratch from the lineup

10/9 - 20 carries for 60yds, 1td

10/23 - 12 carries for 42yds

11/6 - 10 carries for 20yds

11/13 - 23 carries for 62yds

11/20 - 8 carries for 33yds

Last 3 games Ive benched him (25pts/gm):

10/2 - 27 carries for 138yds, 3 tds (giants were supposedly good run d plus first game off injury, no idea what to expect)

10/30 - 22 carries for 83yds, 1td (agaisnt the ravens tough d)

11/27 - 27 carries for 228yds, 1td (4 straight awful games finally convinced me to bench him)

WHY U NO SCORE PTS WHEN I START YOU? :wacko:

It's been a guessing game and I've played him when he's gone off a few times and I have also experienced the duds.

Do me a favor when you start him please post it so I know to play him :tup:

Had no choice but to start him in the one league where I lost Fred Jackson but still have a chance of taking the title. No regets.

A++ will start again...and again...

Good luck with that.. His next 4 games will net you about 12pts combined.

(Unless I bench him, in which case, feel free to pencil in your championship)

I've been more hit than miss with him. Although I missed the Giant game. Thankfully I've had other options and played the matchup game when reports indicated he was more healthy than not.

But every time indications point towards him having a bad game, he explodes.

I would be shocked if anyone started him in that Giants game coming off an injury. Playing the Ravens was almost impossible to predict. And then yesterday, literally the only reason anyone started him was not having a better option. He had played terribly in 4 straight games leading up to yesterday.

But every time indications point towards him having a bad game, he explodes.

I would be shocked if anyone started him in that Giants game coming off an injury. Playing the Ravens was almost impossible to predict. And then yesterday, literally the only reason anyone started him was not having a better option. He had played terribly in 4 straight games leading up to yesterday.

Well, I didn't just look at the last 4 games. His knee was clearly bothering him for a month but then last week he finally practiced in full on Friday and I read some reports that he had a burst again... The Rams lost a starting DT and aren't good vs the run anyway. I thought he was a good bet this weekend. :wacko: I had no idea he would be that good of course, but 100/ 1 seemed like a strong possibility.

Cant stand him at all, yesterday was just icing on the cake.

I never seen a guy as backwards as fn beanie wells. First the guy breaks a toenail and is gone for a season it seems, then when he seems actually hurt he goes out and puts up 200+ yards, and how many times in the game was he shaken up....he basically ruined my weekend.

What gets me mad is ive been against every news worthy explosion, every single one. I was against Murrary, I was against Petersons big 3 TD week, i was against Welkers huge 55 point weekend early on, i was against one of Turners biggest weeks, against Foster and his insane game a few weeks back, there are more i just cant remember them...but now against his record career breaking 228 yards....whatever.

The guy id never draft in a million years, i dont care if he runs 200 yards every game...i just cant stand him.

Well, I didn't just look at the last 4 games. His knee was clearly bothering him for a month but then last week he finally practiced in full on Friday and I read some reports that he had a burst again... The Rams lost a starting DT and aren't good vs the run anyway. I thought he was a good bet this weekend. :wacko: I had no idea he would be that good of course, but 100/ 1 seemed like a strong possibility.

+1 - I started him over a couple RBBC guys with good matchups (JStew and Ben Tate). Reports were that he looked back to his normal burst after last week. And when you consider the Rams' woes of late, it made sense that he had a fair shot at a quality outing.

The real takeaway is that if you have a running back going against the Rams, you freakin' start him. We completely revived Beanie with a team-record rushing day after introducing DeMarco Murray to the world with a team-record rushing day.Betty White from that snickers commercial could run on the Rams.

For those benching Beanie this week, who are you starting ahead of him? I've moved him in and out of my lineup about 5 or 6 times this week already. I'm just curious what sort of RBs you value higher than Beanie this week.

Edited by MTSuper7

For those benching Beanie this week, who are you starting ahead of him? I've moved him in and out of my lineup about 5 or 6 times this week already. I'm just curious what sort of RBs you value higher than Beanie this week.

Im starting Lynch and Forte over him at rb..

And at flex, Im starting DeSean over him. :wacko: