[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night?

ThatDude

PPR1 league, pts for every 10 yards, 6 pt TD's, bonus for long TD's and yardage over 100

I'm down 23 points with Jimmy Graham and Nicks left for me. My opponent is finished. I like my chances but you never know.

Win and I clinch a playoff spot, lose and I don't make the playoffs without a miracle.

What do you need tomorrow night?

In different leagues:

1. P Thomas to not outscore Brees by more than 3.2 (don't see Thomas doing it)

2. Meachem to score less than 26.66 (no PPR so should be good)

3. Sproles to score less than 25.5 (PPR league so this one is the most iffy)

4. Brees and Colston to not outscore NY DEF by more than 41.55 (PPR so NYG will need to get me a few points at least)

If these all work out I'll go 8-0 on the week.

Done in one (which likely torpedoes my play-off hopes)

Need Cruz and Nicks to outscore Brees and Sproles by 6 in a PPR league that I've been done for weeks in

I clinch a first round bye in my 3rd league if B Jacobs doesn't outscore M Ingram by 17 pts.

15 points from John Kasay. Yep I am screwed...

Boy I am glad I started Greene over Marshall...

Also, the other guy had Weanie Wells... I can' t believe he came back in after limping off and put up another 16 point.... Anyone seen my lady luck?

Edited by CrowAT

I need 23 pts in a PPR league from a combo of CRUZ, SPROLES, and KASAY. Cannot believe that my opponent got Beanie F'n Wells game of a lifetime performance against me. I started Stafford over Rivers for a net gain of 3 pts. Big QB dilemna for the playoffs. If Stafford is hurt, I'm screwed w/ Rivers

Sproles to go nuts and score TDs too

This....in my one FFPC team that is still alive....I need Brees and Sproles to hook up early and often and outscore Manning, Graham and Colston by 17 points.....not very likely I know as Brees loves Graham and Colston but I got lucky last Monday night when KC somehow shut down Wes Welker (if he had put up 12.55 I was done)...probably cannot get that lucky 2 weeks in a row though.

KO'd

strangely enough, my far better team is in trouble this week, but that's what happens when Stafford/V.Jackson/R.Rice/Witten give you a combined 36 pts. ouch. I'm down 92-85 with Graham going vs. his Jacobs. 1/2 PPR so you never know, but it's highly unlikely

my other team is in a fight for its playoff life and we cruised, up 115-65, though he's got Manningham & the Giants DST left to play. doubt it'll matter