[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prediction - Nicks will have his best game of the year tonight

ThatDude

The Giants WR's are very interesting tonight.

Cruz has clearly been their # 1 guy the past 5/6 games. But people treat Nicks as the stud because pound for pound the dude is so talented and any given game can explode.

Mannigham may not play tonight (although he did travel with the team so I bet he tries to go), and even if he does he can't be 100% and should be 3rd in the pecking order I'd think.

Cruz has been great like 6 out of 7 games with the only downer against Buff.

Nicks has been okay for the most part, but outside of the Zona game really hasn't had a huge game.

Logic would say Nicks and Cruz will both get 10 + throws their way tonight considering the Giants will need to keep up with NO, and MM will be limited at best, but who knows.

I can say in one league I started Cruz over Nicks and left Nicks on the bench. Playing the recent trends, but honestly, I do think Nicks is due for a big game as you'd think at some point D's need to slack off him and focus extra on Cruz.

Should be an interesting watch, because I'd be shocked if at least 1 Giant WR doesn't have a big game.

I'll believe Nicks outscores Cruz when I see it. Opposing defenses seem content containing Nicks and letting Cruz run wild while Ballard cleans up on underneath stuff. Nicks might be the most talented WR on the team, but until defenses start focusing elsewhere, I'll continue to be a Nicks owner who wishes he had Cruz instead...

I like your thinking! I have Nicks in one points league. Traded Harvin and R Bush for him preseason.

Nicks was recently removed from Yahoo's can't cut list. Jermichael too.

Tonight I just need Graham to equal Colston, and Rolle should be able to make up my 9 point hole in my H2H.

Edited by PPIchamp

I'll believe Nicks outscores Cruz when I see it. Opposing defenses seem content containing Nicks and letting Cruz run wild while Ballard cleans up on underneath stuff. Nicks might be the most talented WR on the team, but until defenses start focusing elsewhere, I'll continue to be a Nicks owner who wishes he had Cruz instead...

I rest my case... Cruz is what Nicks was last season, and Nicks is what Steve Smith was last season... And what Steve Smith owner last year didn't hate Nicks?

I rest my case... Cruz is what Nicks was last season, and Nicks is what Steve Smith was last season... And what Steve Smith owner last year didn't hate Nicks?

Most of Cruzes big plays this year are due to blown coverages. If Nicks was running the deep routes he could maybe benefit from blown coverages as well

That second TD was Eli's first read. Cruz is last year's Nicks. End of story.

AFREAKING-MEN. Sickening. I knew when I drafted him this would happen. I had my doubts when I saw so many places ranking him so high. But i went with him anyway. I will let you know when I bench him. That will be his one worthy week of the season. Stay tuned.

AFREAKING-MEN. Sickening. I knew when I drafted him this would happen. I had my doubts when I saw so many places ranking him so high. But i went with him anyway. I will let you know when I bench him. That will be his one worthy week of the season. Stay tuned.

I highly doubt you knew that Victory Cruz would be more valuable this year than Hakeem Nicks.