[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Spiller

BleedingGreen

I didn't think the Bills ever really gave Spiller much of a chance. Until F-Jax went down, he had never had more than 10 carries in a game. It's tough for any back to get in a rhythm if he doesn't get regular touches.

The biggest loser right now is F-Jax....say goodbye to that big new contract.

Edited by nelsosi

some one else will give it to him, one would think ?

I'm not convinced. He's 31. I dropped him in a 3 player keeper. When very good RBs like John Clay can only make a practice squad, you have to think there are plenty of good RBs out there without one who had a serious injury.

I'm not convinced. He's 31. I dropped him in a 3 player keeper. When very good RBs like John Clay can only make a practice squad, you have to think there are plenty of good RBs out there without one who had a serious injury.

I'll admit the age factor is big. to bad really the guy was having a stellar year.

Edited by Seahawk