[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well Philly, Welcome to Nightmaresville

Cowboyz1

Even Golic said it was time to head in a new direction. However, he did admit that there may not be a coach out there that is as good as Andy. Andy will take it to another town if he is fired. He would kinda look good in Cleveland - he's a Holmgren guy isn't he (GB)?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Andy will take it to another town if he is fired.... he's a Holmgren guy isn't he (GB)?

If he was, then how the hell did they tell them apart? The only way it'd get more confusing is if you had Craig Stadler standing there in a coaches uniform too.

Edited by delusions of granduer

So I'm in Seattle this week for work and earlier this evening I headed over to this Tex-Mex restaurant/bar across the street from my hotel...lo and behold there's a couple of big ole guys sitting at the bar and they look/talk like football players. So I sit down at the bar next to this big long haired dude, looks just like Riley Cooper on the Eagles and start talking, buying rounds of margaritas and tequila...for grins I asked him if he was Chris Cooley, which they all got a good laugh at. Needless to say after about 10 margaritas/shots I headed back to the hotel and left this guy throwing up out in the street in front of the restaurant...not sure where his buddies headed off to but they were all pretty hammered.

You might want to downgrade some of the Eagles for tomorrow evening... :wacko:

So I'm in Seattle this week for work and earlier this evening I headed over to this Tex-Mex restaurant/bar across the street from my hotel...lo and behold there's a couple of big ole guys sitting at the bar and they look/talk like football players. So I sit down at the bar next to this big long haired dude, looks just like Riley Cooper on the Eagles and start talking, buying rounds of margaritas and tequila...for grins I asked him if he was Chris Cooley, which they all got a good laugh at. Needless to say after about 10 margaritas/shots I headed back to the hotel and left this guy throwing up out in the street in front of the restaurant...not sure where his buddies headed off to but they were all pretty hammered.

You might want to downgrade some of the Eagles for tomorrow evening... :wacko:

They are going to be really pissed when they walk to the bottom of the hill and find out the Lusty Lady has closed up shop.