[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down go the Packers ! Down go the Packers !

whomper

Yes. You heard it here first. This is the week the Packers go down. I will state right off of the bat. I am not hating on the Packers. i feel they are the best team in football. I just know the Gianst and I know these are the games that they win. I know exactly 3 thoughts that you guys are thinking right now. Whomper, didnt you see the game last night ? Oh Whomper , you have nothing to lose throwing out this prediction. Whomper has the greatest ass I have ever seen on a man. BUT WAIT !!! I have gone against the grain and obvious majority before and have had success. Even here although I agree this is a lesser extent than my prediction of the Cowboys over the undefeated Saints. Before you ask, I will not bet on the game. I just know the trends and I feel it in my bones. The Giants will beat Green bay this week. Laugh now. You will be marveling at my greatness on Sunday

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. You heard it here first. This is the week the Packers go down. I will state right off of the bat. I am not hating on the Packers. i feel they are the best team in football. I just know the Gianst and I know these are the games that they win. I know exactly 3 thoughts that you guys are thinking right now. Whomper, didnt you see the game last night ? Oh Whomper , you have nothing to lose throwing out this prediction. Whomper has the greatest ass I have ever seen on a man. BUT WAIT !!! I have gone against the grain and obvious majority before and have had success. Even here although I agree this is a lesser extent than my prediction of the Cowboys over the undefeated Saints. Before you ask, I will not bet on the game. I just know the trends and I feel it in my bones. The Giants will beat Green bay this week. Laugh now. You will be marveling at my greatness on Sunday

money!

If the Giants still had a pass rush, or legitimate NFL caliber linebackers, or a legitimate running back, I'd be right on board with you. But lets face reality. Outside of an onslaught of Packers turnovers which seems highly unlikely, this ain't happening. And I do bet money on games and I will have my money where my mouth is.

If the Giants still had a pass rush, or legitimate NFL caliber linebackers, or a legitimate running back, I'd be right on board with you. But lets face reality. Outside of an onslaught of Packers turnovers which seems highly unlikely, this ain't happening. And I do bet money on games and I will have my money where my mouth is.

Dont go against my bones

BTW - if this is some sort of Cowboys backwards mojo thingy just to jinx the Giants (which was my first thought) I'm pretty sure it isn't necessary. The schedule has mandated that the Cowboys will win this wilting division and then show up in the playoffs as an over-rated contender for the title. Relax Cowboys fans. I admire your attempt to take one for the team regardless of how unneccessary it may be.

You need any help from the Victory Pants?

A crock of poo.

BTW - if this is some sort of Cowboys backwards mojo thingy just to jinx the Giants (which was my first thought) I'm pretty sure it isn't necessary. The schedule has mandated that the Cowboys will win this wilting division and then show up in the playoffs as an over-rated contender for the title. Relax Cowboys fans. I admire your attempt to take one for the team regardless of how unneccessary it may be.

I swear on my children this isnt the case

You need any help from the Victory Pants?

:wacko: Yes. If you look in the Saints thread I linked to you wore the pants for that prediction. Bring the pants !!!

The Giants are one of the strangest teams in football. They look like crap sometimes , even against bad teams , then they look like world beaters at times in games they are supposed to lose. I really do feel like they are going to win. Not fishing, not reverse jinxing