[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down go the Packers ! Down go the Packers !

whomper

Whomper has the greatest ass I have ever seen on a man.

This

I wish whomper's prediction to be, and to bring victory of Giants above CheesePackers as a great success among man.

But to this effect, notwithstanding miracle, there is no way on green grass of God's creation that the Giants pull this win out of their whomper assess.

So I shall wager for the Giants to win anyways because that is what I do when Giants face unstoppable foes.

Edited by Croe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. You heard it here first. This is the week the Packers go down. I will state right off of the bat. I am not hating on the Packers. i feel they are the best team in football. I just know the Gianst and I know these are the games that they win. I know exactly 3 thoughts that you guys are thinking right now. Whomper, didnt you see the game last night ? Oh Whomper , you have nothing to lose throwing out this prediction. Whomper has the greatest ass I have ever seen on a man. BUT WAIT !!! I have gone against the grain and obvious majority before and have had success. Even here although I agree this is a lesser extent than my prediction of the Cowboys over the undefeated Saints. Before you ask, I will not bet on the game. I just know the trends and I feel it in my bones. The Giants will beat Green bay this week. Laugh now. You will be marveling at my greatness on Sunday

Isn't Tom Brady the QB of the Giants anyway? I can see him carving up the Packers on Sunday, for sure.

Edited by tosberg34

Methinks Whomp has been so inspired by the acting expoits in his clan, he is dipping his toe in the water here. Problem is, the water is just the first sign of a cesspool collapse. It smells bad.

Just promise you will come back and pay your respects when my prediction comes true

Just promise you will come back and pay your respects when my prediction comes true

I promise. If it doesn't happen, you will have to lick my toes. Deal or no deal? :wacko:

OK, maybe just buy me a beer at the Ginger Man. I'll even pay for the 3rd round. I may leave after the second though. I'm a busy man.

Edited by Rovers

I promise. If it doesn't happen, you will have to lick my toes. Deal or no deal? :tup:

OK, maybe just buy me a beer at the Ginger Man. I'll even pay for the 3rd round. I may leave after the second though. I'm a busy man.

:wacko: Id buy you a beer whether the Giants win or lose any time

The L.A. Times and McLovin from the Dan Patrick Show actually agree with whomper's assessment. It's a stretch, but the Giants do make it a habit of beating teams they shouldn't. Those that say "well then why didn't they put up more of a fight against the Saints?", I rebut with... the Saints are more of a methodical offense and it's harder to get them off their game, especially at home. The Packers' offense is ridiculous, but if the G-men can get any sort of pass rush, it could get interesting.

E2A: LA Times piece

Edited by darin3

OK, here is my non-factually based, no research prediction for this week. The Saints seem to love to lose after they shellack an opponent.

The Lions beat the Saints this weekend. So there.

Hey Whomp... I thought Howard, you and I were supposed to parlay some brews in the city on a Thursday or Monday night game this year.... :wacko:

OK, here is my non-factually based, no research prediction for this week. The Saints seem to love to lose after they shellack an opponent.

The Lions beat the Saints this weekend. So there.

Hey Whomp... I thought Howard, you and I were supposed to parlay some brews in the city on a Thursday or Monday night game this year.... :wacko:

Im always ready. We usually go to that place Fat Annies that is right down the block from the Garden. We can probably get some other locals there as well. Hugh, The wolf, etc

Edited by whomper

The Giants are one of the strangest teams in football. They look like crap sometimes , even against bad teams , then they look like world beaters at times in games they are supposed to lose. I really do feel like they are going to win. Not fishing, not reverse jinxing

I actually had the same thought about the Giants, and it wouldn't surprise me if they won. They play up to the level of their competition when the competition is really tough. And they play down to it when it is not. Plus, a team like the Giants will probably respond after the beatdown last weekend. I'm with you on this, whomper.

Giants - 30

Packers - 27

I actually had the same thought about the Giants, and it wouldn't surprise me if they won. They play up to the level of their competition when the competition is really tough. And they play down to it when it is not. Plus, a team like the Giants will probably respond after the beatdown last weekend. I'm with you on this, whomper.

Giants - 30

Packers - 27

You will sit right beside me as we serve crow