[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, so who got "Breesed" and how bad did it hurt?

BS Miscreant

34 pt lead going into Monday night. I had Sproles, she had Brees. Lost by 4.3 points. I had 2 players, D.Nelson & K.Hunter, on my bench that outscored Sproles by at least 5pts. She beat me twice this season, with league high score each time. She is now 4-8.

I was 3rd in the league in scoring this week and 3rd in the league overall but thanks in large part to Brees and the two fluke weeks I played her I am the run away leader in points against.

I'm now 6-6 and have to win final week to make the playoffs. The guy I'm playing gets in if he wins by virtue of division record. I'm still in it but should have been kicking back this week.

I should add that in the Ladder I also got Breesed and lost my only chance of avoiding relegation. Not a good year there but last night made it a whole lot more painful.

Edited by BS Miscreant

:wacko: In the only BOTH league I'm in (which is a stretch because i'm getting housed like I never have before), I stared down the mighty Brees (and Sproles) and the very-much-in-the-playoff-hunt team that started them. And my boys Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks actually made up the few points I was trailing by going into Monday's game.

2-10! How sweet it is!

The Redfish went into the game virtually tied and I had Brees and Cruz, my opponent had Nicks and Kasay. I expected a win, but not a 45 pt margin. I got Brees'd alright, and it was glorious. :wacko::D

Edited by Redfish

I do not own brees and did not face him, but god do I love him. We were in a tight 5 man race for the playoffs with only 4 seeds available and of the 5 im last in points forced which is our tie breaker. The guy facing brees was in 5th and one game back of the rest. I ended up winning and brees put up 42.8 in our league to beat the guy in 5th buy .7 points. He secured me a playoff spot with this week being the last week.