[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham stat correction?

Slugs3511

If you watched the game last nite.....the team that had Jimmy graham told me that the initial catch before Jimmy got clobbered in the early part of the 2nd half....I think....remember he was bent backwards....was ruled a catch.....then it was called a no catch....

He said CBS counted it still as a catch and the yardage.....?

Stats say he had 2 TDs, 84 yds and 5 catches....25 points....which won him his game....by 2.....

So if the catch is waived off later....as sometimes the NFL correct stats.....(Sacks, etc.....rushes).....

he will tie....

Anyone else see this or have this down...?

If you watched the game last nite.....the team that had Jimmy graham told me that the initial catch before Jimmy got clobbered in the early part of the 2nd half....I think....remember he was bent backwards....was ruled a catch.....then it was called a no catch....

Stats say he had 2 TDs, 84 yds and 5 catches....25 points....which won him his game....by 2.....

So if the catch is waived off later....as sometimes the NFL correct stats.....(Sacks, etc.....rushes).....

he will tie....

he DID have 5 catches for 84 yards

the no-catch would have been his 6th catch. whatever points he has this morning are the points he has, period

perhaps you're missing what I'm saying.

CBS lists him as 5 catches, 84 yards, 2 TD's

Yahoo has him with the same

Did you watch the game? He HAD 5 catches, for 84 yards, and 2 TD's

That's it, fini, end of story.

No I caught that, and I watched the game (but didn't track his stats).

What I'm saying is that your defiinitive statement is premature

you said "whatever points he has this morning are the points he has, period"

And the fact is there still could be a stats correction, entirely unrelated to the OPs question.

You're using a lot of absolutes and final decision type comments as if you are the commissioner of this league and have made some sort of ruling on the weeks scores and the possibility that they can be changed.

ok, and you're taking semantics about 9 miles too far

how could there possibly be a stats correction for definitive stats? I suppose if the commissioner is corrupt, or insane, perhaps

I had Graham going last night & needed every point of his to win, so believe me, I tracked his stats

ok, and you're taking semantics about 9 miles too far

how could there possibly be a stats correction for definitive stats? I suppose if the commissioner is corrupt, or insane, perhaps

I had Graham going last night & needed every point of his to win, so believe me, I tracked his stats

How are the stats definitive? Haven't you heard of stats corrections being issued by the official stats keeper (Elias) sometime around mid week. There was one a while back that turned a reception into a penalty or vice versa, which was absolutely crazy. I'm just saying that you seem to be speaking with some authority that you do not have. If there is a correction, and their league allows it the score could change. But you're telling him that isn't possible.

Sorry to get into the pissing match but I have a problem when people speak as if something is an absolute fact when it is only their opinion, or what is likely to happent.

in a normal world, this exchange would go:

poster 1: hey that play where graham was bent backward....for a second they ruled it a catch, but it was actually an incomplete pass. was it reflected correctly in the reported stats?

poster 2: yes

poster 1: thanks

in the huddle, we get a pissing match :wacko::tup:

Why should the vets have all the fun :lol:

he will tie....

The current stats of 5 catches, 84 yards are indeed correct. CBS is showing that the play in question was ruled incomplete. If you go to the "play-by-play" tab, you can see for yourself that Graham's 4th and 5th receptions were both TDs.

The play you are questioning would have been his 6th catch.

How are the stats definitive? Haven't you heard of stats corrections being issued by the official stats keeper (Elias) sometime around mid week. There was one a while back that turned a reception into a penalty or vice versa, which was absolutely crazy. I'm just saying that you seem to be speaking with some authority that you do not have. If there is a correction, and their league allows it the score could change. But you're telling him that isn't possible.

Sorry to get into the pissing match but I have a problem when people speak as if something is an absolute fact when it is only their opinion, or what is likely to happent.

You do realize he is a Raider fan, thus the pissing match was beyond inevitable.... it was an absolute certainty.