Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThatDude

DeAngleo Williams, Jacobs, or Beanie at RB2?

9 posts in this topic

Playing the top team in the league who has a 1 game lead but if I win I will get the first round bye because I hold the tie breaker which is the highest points scored.

Trying to decide between D-Will, Jacobs, or Beanie at the RB2 spot.

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1Def (PPR1, 1pt for every 10 yards, 6 pt TD's rushing/receiving, bonus for long TD's and yardage at 100, 150, 200, etc...) TE's and WR's are treated the same in my league by the way.

Week 13 Starters

QB - Stafford

RB1 - Ray Rice

RB2 - D-Will or Jacobs or Beanie

WR/TE1 - Welker

WR/TE2 - Jimmy Graham

WR/TE3 - Nicks

Flex(WR/TE/RB) - Jordy Nelson

K - Gould

Def - 49ers

Bench

QB - Hill

RB - Bradshaw

WR/TE - Fred Davis, Aaron Hernandez

Tough call. It's between Jacobs and Beanie IMO. I have Beanie on my roster and am a little bias towards him even though he's playing a good (maybe slightly overrated) Dallas run defense. NYG are coming off a Monday night loss (i mean ass-kicking) and you just never know how they're going to respond after those. I think it's close and they'll probably both put up similar numbers, but if it were me, I'd play Beanie.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=371088

I tend to agree, Beanie has the edge. Jacobs has Ware and DWill has Stewart stealing touches.

Good Luck, check out mine.

I'd roll with Beanie as well. He has a much higher ceiling in my opinion. The only downside I see to Beanie is that if Arizona goes down early they may not stick to the run as much.

Go Beanie, G0! As long as his knee is fine, he'll put up good numbers. I don't think the injury is going to bother him much this week.

I've got Beanie in the RB2 slot for week 13. Now I'm wondering if DeAngelo is a better play at flex over Jordy Nelson who struggles on the road or a gimpy Nicks