[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolando McClain arrested in connection with shooting

tazinib1

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it has nothing to do with karma fwiw

What do you mean? Most teams in the league tend to avoid guys with issues and the Cowboys tend to have no problem welcoming many of them. Gregory, Hardy, McClain, etc...all have sort of burned them in the end, which in turn hurts the Cowboys. Karma.

What do you mean? Most teams in the league tend to avoid guys with issues and the Cowboys tend to have no problem welcoming many of them. Gregory, Hardy, McClain, etc...all have sort of burned them in the end, which in turn hurts the Cowboys. Karma.

They gambled, they lost. That's why they call it gambling instead of winning.

I'd rather they wouldn't gamble in the early rds but they don't ask for my opinion so...

Either way, it's not karma

• Like 2

I'd rather they wouldn't gamble in the early rds but they don't ask for my opinion so...

Jerry needs to read up on Amarillo Slim. Never make a bet you cannot win.

I see you are a Bears fan, feeling good about Braverman in his rookie season? Am I crazy for thinking he can make an impact in fantasy?

There's always a chance. Cutler's never struck me as a guy that properly utilized his slot receiver, however.

That said, with both Forte and Bennett gone there may be a window of opportunity.

I respect your perspective, thanks for the insight. However, I'll stick to my perspective on this one and go with karma.

There's always a chance. Cutler's never struck me as a guy that properly utilized his slot receiver, however.

That said, with both Forte and Bennett gone there may be a window of opportunity.

I agree that he has never used the slot guy correctly but I believe Braverman has a shot if they get him the ball. I hope they do, like you said the opportunity is there, we'll have to wait and see.