[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I buy tickets to the Super Bowl Media Day?

CaptainHook

As a Colts season ticket holder, I have the ability to purchase two tickets to Super Bowl Media Day. This is the first time the NFL has done this. Here is the info the Colts have provided:

Highlights of Media Day will include:

-Viewing of the participating teams as they are interviewed by the thousands of accredited national and

international media for the Super Bowl

-Witnessing of the participating team photos

-Receipt of a Media Day gift bag that will include a radio to tune into various individual player and coach

interviews as well as the NFL Network coverage

-An opportunity to see all players and coaches participating in Super Bowl XLVI in their first

appearance on the field of Lucas Oil Stadium

-A chance to see a sneak peak of preparations for Super Bowl XLVI

-Viewing of the NFL Network live broadcast set

-Access to a stadium club and concessions

-Entrance into the Team Store to purchase Super Bowl XLVI memorabilia

It sounds to me like a ticket enables you to sit in the lower club seats and watch media day. They cost $25 each plus fees.

If the Colts were in the SB :wacko: , I would probably be interested in this.

Should I buy the tickets and go? Should I buy the tickets and sell them? Should I pass?

Opinions please.

Is this an option only for Colts fans or will a flood of tickets hit the market? It's all about supply and demand. But for $50 I would take a shot at it...I mean when else would you do something like that? If it turns out to be a tough ticket to get, you could probably sell it to some lunatic Packers fan for $100 each and make some loot. If not it could be a cool experience to have under your belt.

If the Colts were in the SB :wacko: , I would probably be interested in this.

We are in line for a perfect season, putting us in the "Luck" Bowl...... :lol::rofl:

Is this an option only for Colts fans or will a flood of tickets hit the market? It's all about supply and demand. But for $50 I would take a shot at it...I mean when else would you do something like that? If it turns out to be a tough ticket to get, you could probably sell it to some lunatic Packers fan for $100 each and make some loot. If not it could be a cool experience to have under your belt.

Good info here..... :tup: Actually the lunatic Packers fan would probably pay $250 each!!!

Edited by Big Dogs

This

Agree. Plus he could get a look at some real players.

I would do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking as a "lunatic Green Bay Packers fan" that went to the Super Bowl last year, the atmosphere around the Super Bowl is electric. I would go for the experience (and it is cheap as hell) or do as others recommend and scalp them to fans of the teams that are in the Super Bowl.

I guess I kinda feel it's a money-grab by the NFL. That's why I'm torn about purchasing them. Basically you're pay $50+ to watch guys mill around and get interviewed. And I'm not sure how much of the stadium will be used for this event. If they sell 70,000 of these tickets, they are basically worthless.

Receipt of a Media Day gift bag that will include a radio to tune into various individual player and coach

interviews as well as the NFL Network coverage

$50 for a gift bag? With a radio? Go for it!