[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Cole

hooknladder

lol so suh stomping a guy like a fairy is worse than this guy tossing a 300 pound man by ripping his pectoral muscle from his burritoing chest.

you guys are diluted

its the exact same display of frustration, only there was LESS THAN 2 MINUTES IN THE GAME, and HE burritoING TOSSED A LINEMAN

you dont see that? the game was basically over and he ended a guys season because he was mad. the intent is there, he tossed him. what else do you want?

So it should be if he gets hurt or not? Okung was STILL BLOCKING HIM and they were both locked up. Cole wasnt right for what he did, but it wasnt a stomp on a defenseless played way after the play. Okung was STILL blocking him. He didnt rip his heart out of his chest Temple of Doom style like you allude, he was trying to get a blocker off of him, and that blocker got hurt.

Who cares how much time was left? that has no bearing either.

Sweet Jesus . .can anyone here show that Cole actively tried to "rip his pectoral muscle from his chest" on purpose? TIA :wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FurNYPD_wIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G5h7RGoSoM...feature=related

man, look at all this after-the-whistle with intent-to-injure (punches, kicks) activity....my mind must be going blank, as I can't remember all these guys being suspended :wacko:

Should Cole have been flagged? yep. Should he be fined? maybe. Will he be the subject of retribution the next time they play Seattle? probably. Is it in the same neighborhood as to what Suh did? not even close.

What I take from those links is that Trent Cole is not a first time offender, that Haynesworth did not learn a lesson, and that the NFC east is filled with punks and bitches, it seems to be the home of dirty play.

Of course those links may not be representative of anything.

Im surprised how many people are brushing this play off. Cole was getting his ass handed to him on the field so he hip tosses Okung causing him to be out for 6 months. What would you rather receive , a stomp on the ground or be unexpectedly flipped during a play causing your chest muscle to rip to shreds

You are soft.

You see this happen every game, multiple times per game. Just because it resulted in a fluke injury you are all bent out of shape.

Hell yes - if I'm getting pushed back like that and the OT is going after the whistle, I'm getting the guy off of me in any way possible. If you think the two instances are comparable, you're whacked.

Im surprised how many people are brushing this play off. Cole was getting his ass handed to him on the field so he hip tosses Okung causing him to be out for 6 months. What would you rather receive , a stomp on the ground or be unexpectedly flipped during a play causing your chest muscle to rip to shreds

well said. it is surprising, especially the fools who don't think it's comparable. -i guess they're right. -no one got injured on the Suh play.

You see this happen every game, multiple times per game. Just because it resulted in a fluke injury you are all bent out of shape.

Hell yes - if I'm getting pushed back like that and the OT is going after the whistle, I'm getting the guy off of me in any way possible. If you think the two instances are comparable, you're whacked.

Hammer meets nail.

You are soft.

Whats soft is getting your tits lit so bad on the field that your frustration boils over into ending a guys season. I see pushing and shoving every game for sure but its quite a reach for you to say you see an unexpected hip toss every game . But hey, you and the Philly homers all agree so I guess my eyes are deceiving me. The play was bush league

It's hard to watch that tape (literally, it's hard to watch that tape) and not see your typical post whistle pushing and shoving gone wrong. I think what Cole did was absolutely deserving of a penalty and certainly a fine, but regardless of who got hurt and how badly, I don't see it as bad as, first slamming a guys head repeatedly into the ground and then getting up and stomping on him. That's not "blink of an eye" stuff. What happened with Cole is.

Two guys, both going at it longer than they should, one getting carried away.

:tup:

It's astounding how hard the fish are fighting to get into the boat, but less astounding that hook did it by taking a position that players be held accountable for their actions.

This thread has multiple levels of awesomeness.

I knew the intent of the thread. I just felt it was a cheap shot :wacko: .

im just saying the shots are comparable. you cant have guys getting frustrated and doing hip tosses just as much as you cant have guys cleating people.

and you see, a quick cleat might cut him, oh no. but this hip toss ended a starters season. so act like its nothing but clearly this is more dangerous

Edited by coordi88