[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw - Gametime?

overworkedirish

Looks like Bradshaw will be a gametime decision... [N.B. my speculation] for the Sunday night game. Anyone got the balls to wait it out and start him?

Why would you care? You've got a good starting lineup without him.

Why would you care? You've got a good starting lineup without him.

not really unless you are the last S. Greene fan :wacko:

FWIW- these are newsfeeds since late afternoon yesterday

(TheHuddle) New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is listed as questionable but told teammates he will play vs. the Green Bay Packers in Week 13.

Analysis: "He pretty much told us," said Hakeem Nicks. "We had the vibe that he was going to play. That was the vibe that we had from him all week."

(KFFL) New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin has been saying that RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) has to practice, and show progress, before returning to game action. Bradshaw practiced Friday, Dec. 2, and he feels ready to go in Week 13. "I think I satisfied him, and I satisfied myself," Bradshaw said.

(KFFL) New York Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) said he does not think he would be limited in any way if he is able to play in Week 13.

And I'm playing him over Jacobs

With Bradshaw playing I'm putting him in over AJ Green or Benson. He should see a decent amount of passes playing catchup today.

I've got Bradshaw and Jacobs in one league, and rather than waiting to see how healthy and in game shape Bradshaw is and thus how the work load will be divvied up, I'm actually starting Barber with Forte vs KC instead. Too many variables and that foot injury could put Bradshaw on the bench on any given play. I'd rather the Giants would have waited one more week and I'm worried that they'll ease him in and both he and Jacobs will each get 10 to 12 touches, making them both poor starts.

He'll be on my bench this week. If he makes it thru the game healthy, I'll be starting him next week.

I've got Bradshaw and Jacobs in one league, and rather than waiting to see how healthy and in game shape Bradshaw is and thus how the work load will be divvied up, I'm actually starting Barber with Forte vs KC instead. Too many variables and that foot injury could put Bradshaw on the bench on any given play. I'd rather the Giants would have waited one more week and I'm worried that they'll ease him in and both he and Jacobs will each get 10 to 12 touches, making them both poor starts.

I agree with the points mentioned. However, my opponent had McCoy go off for 27 points and Bradshaw offers more upside than either Benson or AJ Green for me.

No dog in this fight. If I was a Bradshaw owner, I would be taking the gamble and getting him in there today, unless there were other optimal plays. I recall him finishing the game with the bum foot, and didn't sit until he was forced to. I see him being a prime play and worth the risk.

No dog in this fight. If I was a Bradshaw owner, I would be taking the gamble and getting him in there today, unless there were other optimal plays. I recall him finishing the game with the bum foot, and didn't sit until he was forced to. I see him being a prime play and worth the risk.

What's deal?!? I'm seeing eye-to-eye with Gil. Forget about the Mayan calendar, the end just might be near now. :wacko: