[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers

WaterMan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the rules have morphed the NFL into a passing league and Rogers has a truly great set of weapons. Still, when you watch him throw with such great precision so effortlessly - ya just gotta appreciate that we're watching something special.

I never through the shadow of #4 would fade so quickly...

Yes, the rules have morphed the NFL into a passing league and Rogers has a truly great set of weapons. Still, when you watch him throw with such great precision so effortlessly - ya just gotta appreciate that we're watching something special.

I never through the shadow of #4 would fade so quickly...

Are his weapons really great, or does he make them look better than they are? They dropped at least 6 passes today, and that is not the first time. They cannot generate a running game for him, and haven't for some time.

Of course sometimes Nelson does some incredible things.

Are his weapons really great, or does he make them look better than they are? They dropped at least 6 passes today, and that is not the first time. They cannot generate a running game for him, and haven't for some time.

Racist

:wacko:

Jermichael Finley is the biggest culprit. Seems like he drops half his targets...

He's got some great WRs. GB is going to have a hard time replacing Driver when he retires. But I keep seeing Rodgers making throws while on the run/getting hit. This is something some QBs can't do. They would rather fall to the ground or throw the ball away.

He's got some great WRs. GB is going to have a hard time replacing Driver when he retires. But I keep seeing Rodgers making throws while on the run/getting hit. This is something some QBs can't do. They would rather fall to the ground or throw the ball away.

They've pretty much already replaced Driver, he isn't a big part of that offense any more.

This is like saying the Steelers are going to have a hard time replacing Hines Ward when he retires.

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB I've ever seen play. His throws are like laser beams and he can throw just as accurately while sprinting out of the pocket. While Manning is a great student and Brady has great poise, neither compares to Rodgers, imo.

:wacko: Come on now. :tup:

How easily people forget the seasons both Brady and Manning have had. While I do think Rodgers has one of the best arms I have ever seen, to say his season is better than either Bradys or Mannings best is a bit premature.

Rodgers is the love child of Brady and Manning.

Brady in '07: 68.9%, 4806 YDS 50 TD 8 INT 4 FUMB

Rodgers in '11: 70.6% 3844 YDS 37 TD 5 INT 3 FUMB

on pace for.....5766 YDS 56 TD 8 INT 5 FUMB

even I gotta admit statistically Rodgers is mind-bottling. He puts my mind into a bottle. Even though I still think the Pats offense in '07 was better. When they got going they could go up and down 80 yards in a couple minutes like that..........until Eli.....and Tyree....I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

Edited by bostonsoxandy

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB I've ever seen play. His throws are like laser beams and he can throw just as accurately while sprinting out of the pocket. While Manning is a great student and Brady has great poise, neither compares to Rodgers, imo.

Hmmm hm...(clears throat) Joe Montana..... Ever heard of him!! :wacko:

Don’t forget his offensive line. Brady was incredible the year he went undefeated, but in the super bowl when he had a heavy NYG rush after him he really struggled. The fact is a QB that gets 5 to 6 seconds to throw, will be significantly better than a guy that has too chuck and duck.

Don’t forget his offensive line. Brady was incredible the year he went undefeated, but in the super bowl when he had a heavy NYG rush after him he really struggled. The fact is a QB that gets 5 to 6 seconds to throw, will be significantly better than a guy that has too chuck and duck.

The Packers were playing with 2 backup OL on Sunday. But getting the starters back still concens me there.

How easily people forget the seasons both Brady and Manning have had. While I do think Rodgers has one of the best arms I have ever seen, to say his season is better than either Bradys or Mannings best is a bit premature.

:wacko: Tom himself said his '09 season doesn't even compare to what Rodgers is doing.