[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great Loss For My Boys

Menudo

I lost my ID, and guessed this account's password (It was SixRings)

I am very proud of my Boys today. They went into Cards land and found a way to battle into overtime. Romo continues to be God-like with his throws. All 14 of his incomplete passes were not his fault. He had so much beauty on those passes that the receivers got enamored with looking at the ball and it's mesmerizing spiral that they simply couldn't concentrate enough to catch it. Not even Jerry Rice would be able to catch those spheres of beauty. Also, it was very wise of Romo to kill the clock and not use his time-outs so that Garrett could use this opportunity to ice his kicker, to practice for occasions where the other team will ice him in the future. It didn't work out this time, but, this kind of brilliant preparation will be the reason that the my boys win a big playoff game on their way to a Super Bowl win. Sorry, I just can't be quite about how excited I am with this loss. It was indeed, the best overtime loss due to icing your own kicker evah !!!!

I know most fans would think that you should be quite after your team loses, but, I can see through all of the smoke. This was a game the Boys needed to lose, so, that they have motivation to do what they need to do to win the division. Garrett has these guys right where he needs them to be. Lets face it, no one wants to play the Cowboys now that Romo has gained such elite status. Even with the loss, the Packers are quiet scared of this team, even if they are being quite about it in public.

One thing is still for sure, these Boys even make losing look oh so good. With Lee & Ware leading the defense, and the greatest rookie running back in the history of earth opening up the offense, we will be tough to stop. Murray was even smart enough to not use too many of his yards against the Cardinals. He decided to save them for the playoffs. That is the kind of intelligence that is usually reserved for veterans. However, I can't give him all the credit, as just standing near Romo makes a person's brainpower increase five-fold.

So, everything is in place, and we are on our way. Stand up and yell Boys fans, there is no reason to be quite.

Great loss, Cowboys. This will only make you stronger, and when it counts, Romo will throw lightning from his arms, and create thunder with each step of his might cleats. Look out NFC, this is just what my Boys needed.

:tup: The irony of Menudo making a thread to zing a blind homer is astounding. When Cowboyz starts whipping out weekly poems come talk to us

That is what made it............well, "ironic". :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

That's pretty good stuff ... but the question remains ... will the "Boys" bounce back in the remaining weeks??

I have a few of them in a couple of leagues ( Romo, Murray, Austin, Robinson and finally, Bailey ) but maybe I'm not as fortunate as I thought I was procuring these guys ? :wacko:

I lost my ID, and guessed this account's password (It was SixRings)

I am very proud of my Boys today. They went into Cards land and found a way to battle into overtime. Romo continues to be God-like with his throws. All 14 of his incomplete passes were not his fault. He had so much beauty on those passes that the receivers got enamored with looking at the ball and it's mesmerizing spiral that they simply couldn't concentrate enough to catch it. Not even Jerry Rice would be able to catch those spheres of beauty. Also, it was very wise of Romo to kill the clock and not use his time-outs so that Garrett could use this opportunity to ice his kicker, to practice for occasions where the other team will ice him in the future. It didn't work out this time, but, this kind of brilliant preparation will be the reason that the my boys win a big playoff game on their way to a Super Bowl win. Sorry, I just can't be quite about how excited I am with this loss. It was indeed, the best overtime loss due to icing your own kicker evah !!!!

I know most fans would think that you should be quite after your team loses, but, I can see through all of the smoke. This was a game the Boys needed to lose, so, that they have motivation to do what they need to do to win the division. Garrett has these guys right where he needs them to be. Lets face it, no one wants to play the Cowboys now that Romo has gained such elite status. Even with the loss, the Packers are quiet scared of this team, even if they are being quite about it in public.

One thing is still for sure, these Boys even make losing look oh so good. With Lee & Ware leading the defense, and the greatest rookie running back in the history of earth opening up the offense, we will be tough to stop. Murray was even smart enough to not use too many of his yards against the Cardinals. He decided to save them for the playoffs. That is the kind of intelligence that is usually reserved for veterans. However, I can't give him all the credit, as just standing near Romo makes a person's brainpower increase five-fold.

So, everything is in place, and we are on our way. Stand up and yell Boys fans, there is no reason to be quite.

Great loss, Cowboys. This will only make you stronger, and when it counts, Romo will throw lightning from his arms, and create thunder with each step of his might cleats. Look out NFC, this is just what my Boys needed.

:wacko:

:tup: Worlds are colliding

I take it you were referring to this line: "Even with the loss, the Packers are quiet scared of this team, even if they are being quite about it in public." ... but , clue me in to the reference.

:wacko:

Maybe Cowboyz1 mixes them and other similar words up a lot. Not sure as I rarely make it through those lengthy posts :tup:

Great parody by Menudo though.

I think I finally get why he calls Romo "Slip" after the ending of the game last night... I guess that makes Garrett's new nickname "Choke" then (or was that already Wade Phillips' nickname?). :wacko:

I just assumed the nickname was in reference to Romo's hands when holding extra points.