[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers back into Division Championship.

Ditkaless Wonders

They are suppose to be one of the top teams in the league, but there they were, sitting at home and hoping that New Orleans could beat Detroit so they could clinch.

Wow that is lame.

Backing into the playoffs is when a team loses and gets help from somebody else to make the playoffs. Did the Packers lose yesterday? Did they really need Saints to win to make the playoffs?

I understand a Bears fan is bitter, with the loss of Cutler and now Forte (possibly for a handful of games, maybe the season). But this is just some stinky :wacko:

They are suppose to be one of the top teams in the league, but there they were, sitting at home and hoping that New Orleans could beat Detroit so they could clinch.

Because they've missed so many opportunities to clinch it themselves by going undefeated, right? :wacko: Buncha losers.

Wow that is lame.

Backing into the playoffs is when a team loses and gets help from somebody else to make the playoffs. Did the Packers lose yesterday? Did they really need Saints to win to make the playoffs?

I understand a Bears fan is bitter, with the loss of Cutler and now Forte (possibly for a handful of games, maybe the season). But this is just some stinky :wacko:

You should google sarcasm.

You should google sarcasm.

Sarcasm doesn't come through well on the internet. That is what things like :wacko: are for.

At least you didn't give me the standard "I see you're new here, enjoy your stay" comment.

Maybe next time I'll just say "Surely you're not serious" and let the "don't call him Shirley" jokes follow.

It was either a joke, or stupidity. No reason to immediately think it was the latter :wacko:

So just assume every outlandish thread/post is a joke or sarcasm.

It will take some adjusting on my part. I'm learning there's far more of that here than I am used to on some other forums.

Sarcasm doesn't come through well on the internet. That is what things like :wacko: are for.

At least you didn't give me the standard "I see you're new here, enjoy your stay" comment.

Maybe next time I'll just say "Surely you're not serious" and let the "don't call him Shirley" jokes follow.

Welcome Shirley, enjoy your stay.

I see you joined in '01 but only have about 2400 posts, and I know you've been posting like crazy for a while. So I guess my question is, where were you before the Packers won the Super Bowl?

You have much to learn young Padawan.

Now who doesn't get the sarcasm :tup:

I may be a new poster, but have lurked long enough to know hugh, moran and a few others

The big decision as this point is what category to put him in....NotY or NTotY?

So I can't win both :wacko:

I see I'm going to have to work harder to avoid the TOOL nomination. .

Edited by stevegrab

I see you joined in '01 but only have about 2400 posts, and I know you've been posting like crazy for a while. So I guess my question is, where were you before the Packers won the Super Bowl?

He's an old timer, just took a hiatus for a while.

Now who doesn't get the sarcasm :tup:

I may be a new poster, but have lurked long enough to know hugh, moran and a few others

So I can't win both :wacko:

I see I'm going to have to work harder to avoid the TOOL nomination. .

you are extremely annoying.