[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Under The Numbers

JUMbotron

I think you were too kind to Julio. It was a down game for everyone versus a tough defense (Ryan looked bad most of the game and everyone dropped at least 1 easy pass), but Julio made so many mistakes in that game (IIRC, 3 of them all on the last drive).... As bad of a game as it was for Ryan, he put it right on his WRs at the end when the game was on the line, and they flat out let him down.

Tony G is simply amazing though...

I think you were too kind to Julio. It was a down game for everyone versus a tough defense (Ryan looked bad most of the game and everyone dropped at least 1 easy pass), but Julio made so many mistakes in that game (IIRC, 3 of them all on the last drive).... As bad of a game as it was for Ryan, he put it right on his WRs at the end when the game was on the line, and they flat out let him down.

Tony G is simply amazing though...

Yeah maybe, I just wanted to point out that Julio was highly active, no signs of hammy. He never gave up, I'll give him that. Could have had a *huge* game.

Yeah... though I'm curious to see what kind of puff pieces the Journal Sentinel or Press Gazette writes about Saine in the next couple days. If Starks is out (which is likely) I wouldn't be surprised if McCarthy turned Saine loose.

Didn't McCarthy turn Starks loose last December?

Wish Saine had been on my radar last week, I would have picked him up and stashed him. Now this week it costs me $5 (instead of 2) and I would not be able to keep him for 2012. Will have to monitor the situation and see what I do. He may be better (but how much) than my other options (Law Firm, DWill, Addai, Hardesty/Ogbonnaya and the now resting Starks).