[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great News For My Wife

Brentastic

STL @ SEA. I imagine most teams in the hunt this season have very few, if any, players from either of these teams. I won't be watching this one.

Like I said, my wife will be happy as she is REAL sick of football by now and this gives her an extra night with her hubby.

There is no way that will make her happy.

STL @ SEA. I imagine most teams in the hunt this season have very few, if any, players from either of these teams. I won't be watching this one.

Like I said, my wife will be happy as she is REAL sick of football by now and this gives her an extra night with her hubby.

Lynch has been a freaking stud the past few weeks and is nicely replacing Fred Jackson in my lineup, thank you very much...

Actually this is probably my most important matchup sadly enough.

I need HUUUUUUUUGE games from Lynch and Seattle's defense.

Mrs. Brentastic: "Will you stop playing that f'n guitar already! Isn't there a f'n football game that you could be watching right now?"

Brentastic: "But it's the Seahawks vs. the Rams. Nobody watches the Seahawks and the Rams!"

Mrs. Brentastic: "Oh good grief. I think Elliott called for you, he wanted you to call him back."

Mrs. Brentastic: "Will you stop playing that f'n guitar already! Isn't there a f'n football game that you could be watching right now?"

Brentastic: "But it's the Seahawks vs. the Rams. Nobody watches the Seahawks and the Rams!"

Mrs. Brentastic: "Oh good grief. I think Elliott called for you, he wanted you to call him back."

Oh no he di'in

:wacko:

Who else here hates generally most other people?

Well, those are about the ONLY players I can see being owned by anyone still in the hunt. Lynch has been en fuego lately.

Chris Clemons, Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas David Hawthorne, Leroy Hill, James Laurinaitis, Darian Stewart, Quintin Mikell, Chris Long & James Hall are all viable fantasy options from that game...and I can see one or multiple of those players on teams that are in the playoffs...I know I have multiple players from that list playing in two of my leagues and one other in my other two leagues(all my teams made playoffs too)....

see all the more reason to go IDP

Edited by keggerz