[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren Mcfadden.

Do Work Son

Whats the Mcfadden owners doing with his injury situation. I could really you another roster spot with the playoffs starting this week. Anyone think he could actually return in time for fantasy value? Or is it time to flat out drop the guy...

He's "Targeting" a week 15 (Lions) return and even then, he might be eased into his carry count. I don't wanna be the guy that tells you to drop him then he goes off in week 16 (Chiefs), but yeah...its a tough situation for sure.

Edited by tazinib1

Just about the only purpose McFadden threads seem to serve in this forum is a place for Bush owners to rejoice. There's just no telling what's going to happen with him. With that said, as an owner of both McFadden AND Bush, I would prefer DMC just sit out. I feel like one of two things is going to happen; Bush will carry the load OR Bush and DMC will have a split in carries. The latter would prove detrimental to the hopes of a FF team.

I'm throwing him in the trash along with Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Joe Addai, James Starks, Jermichael Finley and the rest of my season (redraft). :wacko:

On a lighter note I've renamed my fantasy team Premature Ejaculations due to the fact that my team name WAS Layin' the Johnson. :tup:

Edited by rajncajn

I just about dropped him 3 weeks ago figuring even if he came back for the playoffs he'd be a risky start at best with Bush playing so well. Then I had a vision of one of my opponents picking him and stomping me in week 15 with him.

At this point though I honestly doubt that' he'll have any fantasy value left this season. Even if he comes back for week 15 or 16 he's going to probably be limited. I just can't take a chance on him playing one quarter and sitting out the rest of the game. Yet I still just can't drop him, just in case. I think I'd rather go down with him on my bench than chance someone beating me with him.

I also dumped Run-DMC a few weeks ago in getting my lineup ready for the playoffs. He served me well the first half of the season, but I avoid keeping injured players on my fantasy playoff roster whenever possible. In another league I sold high on him and got lucky, getting what I thought was an afterthought RB in Marshawn Lynch in a Run-DMC for Brady trade (the other owner got McFadden and Fitz, I got Brady and Lynch).

So, who else thinks this injury is worse than the Raiders are letting on about.

I feel almost certain that the injury is/was much worse than they were letting on. Just think about it this way; come Sunday, it will have been just about 50 days since he "sprained" his foot. That's 50 days to recover from a sprain, and he has still been ruled out for this weekends game. Granted, I've never had a foot sprain, and I know there are different degrees of a sprain, but I just don't see how after 50 days you are still not practicing! Moreover, if he does come back for, let's say, weeks 15 and 16, I can not imagine he will just jump in and get 20 carries. So it's a scary situation all the way around for DMC owners. That's why I'd prefer he just sit out (as a Bush owner too).

Edited by Chloroform Rx