[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Censorship?

TurboCowboy

I apologize for not catching "a bag of dicks" as I honestly would have never thought of that and am still not sure what it means other than literally which is just, well, yeah. Never thought of that one.

Its a new huddlism, you cannot censor it now :wacko:

I love Mexican food too, making tacos at home tonight.

And detlef if I'm ever in Durham I might PM you to find out where your Mexican restaurant is so I can check it out. (I'm in NC a lot to do motorcycle riding but rarely get that far to the cost, mostly near the mountains along TN border).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a new huddlism, you cannot censor it now :wacko:

I love Mexican food too, making tacos at home tonight.

And detlef if I'm ever in Durham I might PM you to find out where your Mexican restaurant is so I can check it out. (I'm in NC a lot to do motorcycle riding but rarely get that far to the cost, mostly near the mountains along TN border).

If I were coming to NC specifically for motorcycle riding, there's not a chance in hell I'm going anywhere other than the mountains. I love my restaurant, but it's not worth leaving the Blue Ridge Pkwy for if you're in the state to ride. None the less, thanks for the shout-out and, of course, should you make it this far, stop on in. :tup:

We are done here. No reason to fill this thread with even more spam.

You sir, are clearly as dumb as they come. I am not amazed by that by the way.

Off point I know, but the last pizza I bought from your store had a pube on it. And to make it abundantly clear I did not order pubes as a topping. You sir owe me money.